\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My daily 2010

Also 2010 TL AWD ill be modding next.

Now im contemplating copping an S2K
damn man

does it rub?

Yanky, I have been eyeing an aventador roadster. The wait list is long but if I'm willing to go hard at the search for a few weeks I will find a build available.

Car has carbon ceramics, full manitino functions plus upgraded steering wheel.. By that I mean the one the lights up and tells you when to shift.

Last edited:
Yanky, I have been eyeing an aventador roadster. The wait list is long but if I'm willing to go hard at the search for a few weeks I will find a build available.

Car has carbon ceramics, full manitino functions plus upgraded steering wheel.. By that I mean the one the lights up and tells you when to shift.

Nice! I know there's only a few around in Miami at the moment that are in the states since it just arrived but I'm sure you'll love it. Trading in the 599 for it? Have you test driven the regular Aventador? When you get the Aventador and decide to put some upgrades on it I recommended the Innotech exhaust and some ADV1's.

Innotech Exhaust

No hate, but why do you buy so many vehicles?

Don't interoperate as blowing money fast. You can buy quickly when you have many sources of income. Lil note to you all, the avg millionaire has 7 streams of income.

Last edited:
Dopest thing on this page :pimp:

musta cost a prettttty penny 

False. These wheels are ugly. And overpriced n my humble opinion.

Unless they weigh like a fraction of a pound a peice I wouldn't mess with them...

I also don't understand spending that kinda chane on that vehicle... Did u at least get the ex-l Monday?

Those wheels wrapped n decent rubber were prob 2500. For that I woulda upped the model and lowered it for starters. Dif strokes for dif folks tho obv car is still clean nonethelessless n will look good with new shoes :pimp:

My moms tryna talk me into one of these now that I've completely come off the CLA... I test drove some American muscle the other weekend and 3k down sub 300 a month payment sounds prime time for 376 horses n that charger sxt. Well see tho when I get behind the wheel of one of these n a v6

who said Its new found, hater?

He seemed to allude to as such in past posts. He somewhat recently it seemed, drove/owned an BMW of some sort, perhaps an M3. Gold St. is very candid in his posts, so I asked question. I don't think he needs you fighting his battles though..

It is an EX-L

Wheels were 3200

19 x 9.5 +18 all around

Car will be lowered & i'll have a lip kit on it way before the wheels arrive.

Last edited:
False. These wheels are ugly. And overpriced n my humble opinion.

Unless they weigh like a fraction of a pound a peice I wouldn't mess with them...

I also don't understand spending that kinda chane on that vehicle... Did u at least get the ex-l Monday?

Those wheels wrapped n decent rubber were prob 2500. For that I woulda upped the model and lowered it for starters. Dif strokes for dif folks tho obv car is still clean nonethelessless n will look good with new shoes
pimp.gif

My moms tryna talk me into one of these now that I've completely come off the CLA... I test drove some American muscle the other weekend and 3k down sub 300 a month payment sounds prime time for 376 horses n that charger sxt. Well see tho when I get behind the wheel of one of these n a v6

Back
Top Bottom