\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i can confirm i have a white car and my best friend has a black car the slightest amount of dust/dirt looks terrible for his car
laugh.gif

a dusty/dirty white car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dusty/dirty black car by a mile
Sometimes i dont wash for like 3 months at a time. White cars FTW
^straight truth.
i was thinking about getting an S2K and i wanted it to look EXACTLY like this

white on gold BBS lms so dam sexy on any car
sick.gif
Thanks dude! it was a fun car while i had it. Just so small inside and i eventually wanted more power.  being 6'3", it wasn't as uncomfortable as you might think, but it definitely got old only having 2 seats and no space for anything

Thanks dude! it was a fun car while i had it. Just so small inside and i eventually wanted more power.  being 6'3", it wasn't as uncomfortable as you might think, but it definitely got old only having 2 seats and no space for anything

yeah thats what turned me away 2 seats :/ what you pushin now fam?

Last edited:
I guess I'll play

Dope :smokin

I'll always have a soft spot for S2k's, and AP1 >AP2 in my opinion. (Not just because i owned one, i drove a bunch of both models)

This was my AP1, sold her back in 2010 with only 41k miles on it (it was a year 2000):

4122423597_604990b0fe_b.jpg

4522037204_b918bfc71f_b.jpg

4600094797_d92937b1f7_b.jpg

4395837379_a46c17598e_o.jpg

4564893912_a331e73c95_b.jpg

Thanks! Beautiful cars and the handling is so underrated. I love mine. Hopefully I'll have enough pennies to afford a hardtop by summertime, but until then I'll be enjoying the top down. TE37's coming soon from Japan.

yeah thats what turned me away 2 seats :/ what you pushin now fam?
Evo 8. This is actually my second Evo since selling the s2k. Look on the last few pages there should be a current picture, it's white with orange Volks
Thanks! Beautiful cars and the handling is so underrated. I love mine. Hopefully I'll have enough pennies to afford a hardtop by summertime, but until then I'll be enjoying the top down. TE37's coming soon from Japan.
Thanks bro. Yea the handling is insane! 

TE37s = 
pimp.gif
      What color bro?

I had a black Grand Cherokee Overland before my SRT and let me tell you, right after a wash it was dusty when I went around the corner. :lol:

I said never again but I am going to get that Hellcat Challenger in black when it comes out. Cant get that in any other color.

Just when I thought I was done, they dragged me back in. LOL

getting the chally? :x

JELLY :smh:

I had a black Grand Cherokee Overland before my SRT and let me tell you, right after a wash it was dusty when I went around the corner. :lol:

Challenger is gonna be NICE, can't wait to see it :smokin

I said never again but I am going to get that Hellcat Challenger in black when it comes out. Cant get that in any other color.

Just when I thought I was done, they dragged me back in. LOL
I've had 5 black vehicles, and one orange and black 2 toned car, so call it 5 and a half black vehicles. Needless to say, I haven't learned my lesson :lol:. I always say, OK next time silver or white so it doesn't look dirty and the scratches don't show as bad. But black always pulls me back in :smh:

Chally is gonna be NICE, good call :smokin

Last edited:
If you don't want to worry about hydrolock then go with a SRI.
Kinda leaning that way just cuz my truck is my daily rain, snow, or shine. I'd Also have to go electric fans to run the fenderwell intake, not sure I want to do that either. The plan was to buy a nice truck, leave it stockish so I wouldn't have to **** with it. I'm sure y'all know how that goes :lol:

I've had 5 black vehicles, and one orange and black 2 toned car, so call it 5 and a half black vehicles. Needless to say, I haven't learned my lesson :lol:. I always say, OK next time silver or white so it doesn't look dirty and the scratches don't show as bad. But black always pulls me back in :smh:

Chally is gonna be NICE, good call :smokin

Yup, you curse yourself and say eff this I'm not doing it again then you see one in black and you go, damn thats bad ***. And right there you have lost the battle. lol

Kinda leaning that way just cuz my truck is my daily rain, snow, or shine. I'd Also have to go electric fans to run the fenderwell intake, not sure I want to do that either. The plan was to buy a nice truck, leave it stockish so I wouldn't have to **** with it. I'm sure y'all know how that goes :lol:

Mine is my daily too but like I said I try and be careful and miss the puddles and go slow if I have to go through them.

And yeah I know the feeling. You buy it and you are like I'm not doing anything to it, then you pick it up, browse the forum and before you know it you have ordered parts. lol

Looks good, but damn that vossen set up is so played. 

They're easily 10 TL's running around NYC with that exact set up. 

Can anyone recommend a good microfiber glove?

Cant wait for this weather to be done with. Gonna get a wash and detail when its spring

I just got new wheels (matte graphite) anxious to put them on.  Should I wait until the salt is gone?  I know chrome is a no no, but does it kill the alloys as well?

I think I already know the answer. 

Looks good, but damn that vossen set up is so played. 

They're easily 10 TL's running around NYC with that exact set up. 
I know. But they're not vossens. Either way, its the style I wanted regardless of how many people have it. I like the look :pimp:

Can anyone recommend a good microfiber glove?

Cant wait for this weather to be done with. Gonna get a wash and detail when its spring

If you meant a microfiber mitt:

http://www.autogeek.net/super-plush-wash-mitt.html

Or if you meant a microfiber glove for the small crevices on your rims or to be a dust magnet to dust off your dash:

http://www.autogeek.net/pairglov.html

I just got new wheels (matte graphite) anxious to put them on.  Should I wait until the salt is gone?  I know chrome is a no no, but does it kill the alloys as well?

I think I already know the answer. 

I say wait till good weather brah.

Back
Top Bottom