\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: where the hell were u goin

Was trying to make it home after golf... Didn't even notice I was hitting 80 to keep up with traffic. Saw a straight away with no swine in sight, said "Eh," and floored it.

Last edited:
Welp pretty sure the turbo is toast on my 5.

Thank God the dealer covers to up to 7yrs/70k miles. I just hit 65k yesterday 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Damn only have 19k on my tires and I need 4 new ones.

I live in Texas and I'm thinking about running a summer tire year round.

Also is this something that should replaced under warranty because the tires have a 50000 warranty and only lasted 19000

Also is this something that should replaced under warranty because the tires have a 50000 warranty and only lasted 19000
What's the brand?

My man can afford an STi but the hell is with the struggle pic? You rockin a sidekick?

:lol:  j/p, awesome pickup. Gray with black rims = :pimp:
Was thinking the same thing, some of the pics people upload on here have me like :smh: . It's 2014 y'all! My old RAZR (you know, the ORIGINAL RAZR) from like 5-6 years ago took better pictures :lol:

Nice pickup though grandtheftbike :smokin

Edit: Just for the hell of it, I looked up when the RAZR originally came out. 2004! Damn, now I feel kinda old :lol:

the razr came out 10 years ago. now we both feel old.

the razr came out 10 years ago. now we both feel old.
Yep :smh:. I got one when they first came out. It was Pretty pricey at first so it was pretty cool to have one since not many people wanted to shell out for one. 6 months or so later, prices dropped, and everyone had one :lol:. Those were the days....

Last edited:
I love my BRZ too much. Maybe I'll with a year or so. I just copped a seibon carbon rear diffuser. Will supply pics soon as it's installed lulz!

Is a heat shield necessary when running a SRI in the summer?

You guys think this may have anything to do with the fact that my MPG has been really crappy since the weathers been hotter? 

Im not into big rims on sports and muscle cars, that ish is for Donks and Suv's... I want a low-key car that I can have fun with in the corners.. You can't do that with a lowered car with big rims..
I was saying like 20. Trust me when i say this go 19. Tires are cheaper and wide range. I got 235 35-19 68.00 a pop. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

What's the brand?

Firestone Fire hawk GT

fire hawks are terrible, not surprised you went through em so quick

change tire brand if you have to pay, i assume a warranty comes on the tires so maybe they would get replaced for free

Back
Top Bottom