\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

WCIS vs ninjahood 4 banger vs da hemi argument would be so epic. :lol:

20+ pages of back an forth 50 pics of the subbie the 9 second subbie vid every page. Facts

That's what happens when the same group of people are always together talking to each other...

We only talk wrestling in the wrestling thread (NTWT[emoji]8482[/emoji]) like once ever 3 pages :lol:... It's become our own TAN...

That's what happens when the same group of people are always together talking to each other...

We only talk wrestling in the wrestling thread (NTWT[emoji]8482[/emoji]) like once ever 3 pages :lol:... It's become our own TAN...

Nah that was part of the joke :lol:
i love this thread the way it is in small doses can't be a regular tho I'd go crazy we do need more members to contribute to disrupt the monotony but it is what is

Nah that was part of the joke :lol:
i love this thread the way it is in small doses can't be a regular tho I'd go crazy we do need more members to contribute to disrupt the monotony but it is what is

That's why I love the wrestling thread... We got our own local Troll (@DCAllAmerican)... But we've all grown to like her quirks... She's a valued member of our community...

There's like 20 regulars in there too... Always something getting talked about... But always with wrestling lingo and jokes thrown in :lol:...

Could this even turn into that?

I feel this thread is monitored often that's why I don't even post as many car pics as much as I used to

DC is a chick?! [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

Wait What? DC a dude fam check TAY

DeepSea is a girl... Y'all didn't know?... Here's her pic...

Also... I'm too savage for TAY and got banned :lol:...

Hill_Jemele_cropped.jpg

Last edited:

That shows one of the main reasons why da E92 is da GOAT baby
pimp.gif

Out here on the east side you see very few E92 Ms, mainly see the 328 and an occasional 335.

Also coupe>>>>>>>>>sedan in just about every category but the obvious rugrat space
laugh.gif
nah man.. sedan>>>>>>coupe for most comparison when there is one.

man what yall talkin bout... da couuuupayyyy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> da saloon

e92 #1

Last edited:
Didn't mean to offend or anything

Just dead serious wouldn't realize it was an m3 for a bit. It's much less aggressive than an e92 and that's why I always had those kinds of expectations when spotting one in the road

That's why I always preferred the sedan and the current M3 over the coupes... I like it when cars just blend in all sleeper like... Especially "lux" sport sedans... The current M4 does not do it for me at all....

Just dead serious wouldn't realize it was an m3 for a bit. It's much less aggressive than an e92 and that's why I always had those kinds of expectations when spotting one in the road

Bruh, if you can tell an STi from a WRX you can tell a regular M3 sedan from a 335i. The M is the only one with the front end like that. :lol:. Plus the vents and hood bump.

Bruh, if you can tell an STi from a WRX you can tell a regular M3 sedan from a 335i. The M is the only one with the front end like that. :lol:. Plus the vents and hood bump.

Take away the spoiler and the wrx and sti are identical to me :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom