\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

eek.gif
pimp.gif

just wish it had a wing. 911s look so naked without one

The old 911 R had no wing and that's why they made it that way. Can always have a gt3rs hatch and wing if you really want to.

The old 911 R had no wing and that's why they made it that way. Can always have a gt3rs hatch and wing if you really want to.
i won't have to worry about it because i'll never have one 
laugh.gif

i'm sure they will have a crazy value. ill just buy a gt3 if i have the money one day

Last edited:
Nothing else changes in your life, but you can get any production vehicle you want, right now.
What do you guys go with?

Probably a brand new Nissan GTR Nismo for me.
Various reasons.

yea looks better without all the graphics, that picture is just great :lol:

100_83501.jpg

could do without the red mirrors and grill
Yea this is much better, it was definitely the logos and stripes that were bothering me. I'd get rid of the grill, and mirrors could go either way.

Brand new gt350. Not the R cause I'd want A/C and a back seat :lol: I'd probably daily it lmao

Last edited:
Nothing else changes in your life, but you can get any production vehicle you want, right now.

Various reasons.
If "nothing else changes" that prolly means i cant afford 10k+ maitainace fees
So i want something with
power
reliability
low maintenance
Decent handling capability
So a z06 sounds about right with "nothing changes"

Yeah nothing else changes. I once saw 4 average height guys pulling into the Grove in LA in a GTR, was trying to explain to my wife how amazing that car was.
At no time would I find myself with 3 other dudes in my car, but I would want to run out to Malibu or palm springs with my wife and son.

Various reasons.
If nothing changed in my life, maintenance costs would be key for me as well. So, I'm leaning towards domestics.

My short list would include:

Corvette Z06
Cadillac CTS-V
Jeep Cherokee SRT8

In a perfect world, I'd wait til next year, and get the Jeep Cherokee Hellcat :smokin

Back
Top Bottom