\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Push to start is life but I always forget my keys in the car when existing because I throw them into the cup holder getting in.

Car manufactures make these big *** fobs now a days and they bunch in my pockets when I sit down. The new BMW fob is obnoxiously big. Look at this thing:

bmw-i8-keyfob-images-01.jpg

I don’t ecen get what this fob does lol

It has a screen for what reason

Who knows. I know 15-17 we’re making 365-370 wheel (my boys 5.0 confirmed). Germans do it due to the insurance group it puts the car in but as for American cars, Your guess is as good as mine.
That’s crazy how they make it seem like it’s only 20 more hp on the 2018s but it’s really like 40-50

The BMW display key is dope. It's a must if you have the chance imo :lol:

I have the option to get the key on my car but I don’t have the parking option, so it seems pointless.

You can do basically all the other stuff from the bmw app so I don’t care to invest in that key.

That’s because it’s crank horsepower and a dyno shows wheel hp and not only ford does it.
417 plus a generous 15% still puts it just under 480.

No idea how how accurate advertised ratings for newer Stangs are, but Ford has a history of overrating their engines (got them in a **** load of hot water with the 99 Cobra), while GM and BMW are known for doing the opposite.

417 plus a generous 15% still puts it just under 480.

No idea how how accurate advertised ratings for newer Stangs are, but Ford has a history of overrating their engines (got them in a **** load of hot water with the 99 Cobra), while GM and BMW are known for doing the opposite.
Yeah I seriously dont know what there motive for doing this is

Hyundai’s automatic drive train eats away at the power from the crank. My 13 GC 2.0T was rated 274 hp/272 tq and put down 205 whp 225 wtq

Nothing to be salty about, it’s an M5. It was a legitimate question. :lol:

To answer that question, badges doesn’t mean anything. How many corn balls with regular 3 and 5 series have m badges but are not legit M? Here we have an M without a badge. No explanation needed

To answer that question, badges doesn’t mean anything. How many corn balls with regular 3 and 5 series have m badges but are not legit M? Here we have an M without a badge. No explanation needed
Brb, putting a Golf R badge on my GTI. I just figured that someone with an M wouldn’t debadge their car :lol: To each their own though.

Brb, putting a Golf R badge on my GTI. I just figured that someone with an M wouldn’t debadge their car :lol: To each their own though.
Why not? I don’t think it matters that much. You can tell Just by the bumpers and exhaust that it’s an M.

Back
Top Bottom