Post your fight stories here

I'm bored at work and need some exciting stories.Post your fight/brawl, crazy altercation/argument, or stories of friends/relatives.

I'm bored at work and need some exciting stories.Post your fight/brawl, crazy altercation/argument, or stories of friends/relatives.

6th grade, someone threw a book at my head in the middle of class, so without skipping a beat i got out of my seat and decked him right in the face

3 day suspension, but totally worth it

the rest of my fights involve gloves and an organized environment

be careful with street fighting, gentlemen. wouldnt want to see any of you guys killed for some petty nonsense

6th grade, someone threw a book at my head in the middle of class, so without skipping a beat i got out of my seat and decked him right in the face

3 day suspension, but totally worth it

the rest of my fights involve gloves and an organized environment

be careful with street fighting, gentlemen. wouldnt want to see any of you guys killed for some petty nonsense

This cat was talking reckless at my homeboy's crib so I slammed his back out on some fertilizer with my brother in the background yelling "power slam on the mulch" 
laugh.gif

Just me being a stupid kid 

This cat was talking reckless at my homeboy's crib so I slammed his back out on some fertilizer with my brother in the background yelling "power slam on the mulch" 
laugh.gif

Just me being a stupid kid 

Back in West Philly, where I was also born and raised.

I was hanging out on the playground, coincidentently where I spent most of my days.

I was shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when suddenly a couple of guys, who happened to be up to no good, well they started making trouble in my neighborhood

Then one day I got in a little fight, then my mom got scared

So she told me, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
That's the end of my story.

I was hanging out on the playground, coincidentently where I spent most of my days.

I was shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when suddenly a couple of guys, who happened to be up to no good, well they started making trouble in my neighborhood

Aite this one night me and my homie was chillin at my crib.  Dude is a straight weed head so you know we got "Efffed Up". 
pimp.gif
 Later that night we heard this lil cute chick arguing with the this brolic dude outside.  Seemed like the whole block was out there. Anyways she was spazzing like "I aint afraid of you blah blah blah" so the brolic dude just slapped her like Ike Turner in his prime.  I can't stand for violence against women and I actually always had a lil crush on the chick.  So almost like a reaction I stepped up.  I told dude "thats a female. efff wrong with you".  Dude just laughed at me with a devilish grin and insulted me and my father.  I had to throw them hands at this point.  Dude had me by like 60lbs but oh well.  I got a couple jabs in but he bodied me and had me in chokehold up against this car.  I can't remember but they said I tapped out and went to sleep.  I just remember being on the ground and seeing dude screaming at neighbors and speaking in 3rd person.  While his back was turned I picked up a brick and cracked him upside his head and then went Streets of Rage on his candyass with a trashcan.  While he was dazed and confused I heard a voice in my head say "FINISH HIM".  So I cocked back and mollywhooped him.  I swung so hard I fell too but son was KO'd.  The cute chick that got slapped helped me up and we had a moment.  Needless to say the next day I got them cheeks. 

Aite this one night me and my homie was chillin at my crib.  Dude is a straight weed head so you know we got "Efffed Up". 
pimp.gif
 Later that night we heard this lil cute chick arguing with the this brolic dude outside.  Seemed like the whole block was out there. Anyways she was spazzing like "I aint afraid of you blah blah blah" so the brolic dude just slapped her like Ike Turner in his prime.  I can't stand for violence against women and I actually always had a lil crush on the chick.  So almost like a reaction I stepped up.  I told dude "thats a female. efff wrong with you".  Dude just laughed at me with a devilish grin and insulted me and my father.  I had to throw them hands at this point.  Dude had me by like 60lbs but oh well.  I got a couple jabs in but he bodied me and had me in chokehold up against this car.  I can't remember but they said I tapped out and went to sleep.  I just remember being on the ground and seeing dude screaming at neighbors and speaking in 3rd person.  While his back was turned I picked up a brick and cracked him upside his head and then went Streets of Rage on his candyass with a trashcan.  While he was dazed and confused I heard a voice in my head say "FINISH HIM".  So I cocked back and mollywhooped him.  I swung so hard I fell too but son was KO'd.  The cute chick that got slapped helped me up and we had a moment.  Needless to say the next day I got them cheeks. 

In the 7th grade, the school "bully" pushed me out of the way in the lunch line. I was new in the school and had to make a mark. so i yanked him behind me by his shirt, he turned punched me in the cheek i took it and i laid him out with a big right hand. Self defense so i got 2 detentions.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif
You got caught simpin 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif
You got caught simpin 

In the 7th grade, the school "bully" pushed me out of the way in the lunch line. I was new in the school and had to make a mark. so i yanked him behind me by his shirt, he turned punched me in the cheek i took it and i laid him out with a big right hand. Self defense so i got 2 detentions.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

SON...this happened to me too.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

SON...this happened to me too.

So yesterday one of my boys who's a club promoter was working one night and started beasting on this wide-eyed chick. Some of her friends started C-blocking and he wasn't having any of it. One of them eventually started talking mad reckless and wanted to scrap in the parking lot. My boy said that it was just this one dude that was looking to fight,the rest of his crew didn't want any part of it. So he goes after my boy and they fight for a while before my boy decides to call me and my other boys up to come teach them dudes a lesson. We were just chillin at the crib playin some Vice City at the time so we decided to bring some golf clubs. So we roll up and the dude that was tryna mess with my boy starts running away scared and +$%% and we start whoopin on his boys. My boy swung right at this one dudes face like Tigers wife. They eventually bounce but my boy now wants to teach the dude that ran away a lesson. He told the girl to tell him to meet us to apologize and kneel down (we really gonna beat his *#@ if he shows 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) or else my boy told her we'll go looking for his %%+ as a bluff. I bet this dude prolly !++##@@$ his pants right now thinking about this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom