Post your fight stories here

I get into fights all the time, problem is I black out and that's where things get bad. Last time I woke up with my clothes half torn off and I honestly can't remember if I won the fight or lost it, but I didn't have a scratch on me. When I finally made it back home I got a call from my girls dad telling me that he needed me to come through. Dude's a **** head military type and I don't really %%++ with dude but he insisted that if I didn't show up I wouldn't be able to see my girl anymore. Long story short, he needed to me to fight this other dude who was on some serious !%$%, like megaroids or something. I whooped dude so bad I had to skip town. Right now I'm posting this from a cabin in Canada.

I get into fights all the time, problem is I black out and that's where things get bad. Last time I woke up with my clothes half torn off and I honestly can't remember if I won the fight or lost it, but I didn't have a scratch on me. When I finally made it back home I got a call from my girls dad telling me that he needed me to come through. Dude's a **** head military type and I don't really %%++ with dude but he insisted that if I didn't show up I wouldn't be able to see my girl anymore. Long story short, he needed to me to fight this other dude who was on some serious !%$%, like megaroids or something. I whooped dude so bad I had to skip town. Right now I'm posting this from a cabin in Canada.

Elementary school (4th grade) I was the new kid and this kid who thought they were the "man" at the school wanted to get to me for some reason. Out of no where he jumped on my back and tried to "choke me out", lol. Just slammed him back first against the concrete wall that was near by and that was it. The only "fight" I've ever had to be in. Had some dumb(DRUNK)#!+!# try to threaten me or want to get in to it but knew better/was talked out of it. I'm not a fighter, but neither were they.

Elementary school (4th grade) I was the new kid and this kid who thought they were the "man" at the school wanted to get to me for some reason. Out of no where he jumped on my back and tried to "choke me out", lol. Just slammed him back first against the concrete wall that was near by and that was it. The only "fight" I've ever had to be in. Had some dumb(DRUNK)#!+!# try to threaten me or want to get in to it but knew better/was talked out of it. I'm not a fighter, but neither were they.

My story....

5th grade, summer of '85.  We lived in a mostly white neighborhood, but everyone was still poor.  The kid next door, Lil' Gary, for a reason I can't remember decided to call my younger sister the n-word.  He's white so I had to confront him about it or risk getting my butt whooped by my parents.  I confronted Lil' Gary in his backyard and asked him why he said it.  Then I told him I had to fight him so "Put ya fist up!"  We danced for a moment and then I struck quickly (pow pow!!).  I stepped back to assess the situation, and while he was still stunned went in again (pow pow pow!!).  After that I decided to end it with a right hook (blam-o!!!).  Lil' Gary ran into his house crying.  I never got in trouble either.  His parents thanked me for teaching him his lesson.  I was always wise for my age.  However....

Later that same summer my sisters and some other neighborhood girls had gone to a house down the street to pick cherries from the neighbor's tree.  They brought them back and were eating them on the front driveway when another neighborhood kid, Brian (who was also in 6th grade), came over and started trying to take some.  Well I was still gassed from my confrontation earlier that summer with Lil' Gary and I decided that I was once again needed to administer justice.  I told him to put the cherries down and he was like, "What are you gonna do?"  I went to work on his jaw (boom boom pow!) he seemed unfazed.  So I went in again with all guns firing (pow pow blam-o!!!!)....nothing.  After that I remember two flashes of white light and the right side of my face hurting like hell.  I quickly retreated inside my house with tears flowing effortlessly.

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif

My story....

5th grade, summer of '85.  We lived in a mostly white neighborhood, but everyone was still poor.  The kid next door, Lil' Gary, for a reason I can't remember decided to call my younger sister the n-word.  He's white so I had to confront him about it or risk getting my butt whooped by my parents.  I confronted Lil' Gary in his backyard and asked him why he said it.  Then I told him I had to fight him so "Put ya fist up!"  We danced for a moment and then I struck quickly (pow pow!!).  I stepped back to assess the situation, and while he was still stunned went in again (pow pow pow!!).  After that I decided to end it with a right hook (blam-o!!!).  Lil' Gary ran into his house crying.  I never got in trouble either.  His parents thanked me for teaching him his lesson.  I was always wise for my age.  However....

Later that same summer my sisters and some other neighborhood girls had gone to a house down the street to pick cherries from the neighbor's tree.  They brought them back and were eating them on the front driveway when another neighborhood kid, Brian (who was also in 6th grade), came over and started trying to take some.  Well I was still gassed from my confrontation earlier that summer with Lil' Gary and I decided that I was once again needed to administer justice.  I told him to put the cherries down and he was like, "What are you gonna do?"  I went to work on his jaw (boom boom pow!) he seemed unfazed.  So I went in again with all guns firing (pow pow blam-o!!!!)....nothing.  After that I remember two flashes of white light and the right side of my face hurting like hell.  I quickly retreated inside my house with tears flowing effortlessly.

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

My story....

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif
lol @ onomatopoeia usage. son thought he was writing a comic strip

My story....

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

My story....

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 ol' 1960's Batman steez

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

My story....

I haven't fought since.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 ol' 1960's Batman steez

got punched in the face and went into

%%% just happen mode when i was like 15 for taking this dude madden game

got punched in the face and went into

%%% just happen mode when i was like 15 for taking this dude madden game

got jumped. cliffs:
-blacked out drunk, walking with drunk friends on campus
-friends throw some beer cans in somebodys yard pissing them off
-later in the evening got separated from friends and was walking by myself
-beer can yard peeps think i was the culprit
-2 dudes jump me and beat me to a pulp

got jumped. cliffs:
-blacked out drunk, walking with drunk friends on campus
-friends throw some beer cans in somebodys yard pissing them off
-later in the evening got separated from friends and was walking by myself
-beer can yard peeps think i was the culprit
-2 dudes jump me and beat me to a pulp

I was like 7 and was walking down the sidewalk. Some older kid kept stepping on the back of my shoe. I told him to stop. He didnt stop. I turned around and threw a mean right jab at his nose. It starts to bleed. He gets up and runs home. I run for my life back home and hide in my room because I thought I was gonna go to jail or something. Never seen dude since.

I was like 7 and was walking down the sidewalk. Some older kid kept stepping on the back of my shoe. I told him to stop. He didnt stop. I turned around and threw a mean right jab at his nose. It starts to bleed. He gets up and runs home. I run for my life back home and hide in my room because I thought I was gonna go to jail or something. Never seen dude since.

Back
Top Bottom