Post your fight stories here

Been in quite a few myself.

Latest one was me getting revenge on a dude who choked me out at a party, when I woke up like 5 minutes later I was surrounded by his guys and couldn't do a damn thing.

But I caught him slippin when he was drunk outside a party, alone.  walked up like ooohhh hey what up man, how ya been?  Son's like hey man it doesnt have to be like this
laugh.gif
.  I played it cool, like nah bro its all good.  Made a lil small talk with him, then proceeded to drop him with the swift left.  He drops right away and I get on top and keep swinging.  He covers up but I still %!#$*% him up.  I dip.  The end.

Been in quite a few myself.

Latest one was me getting revenge on a dude who choked me out at a party, when I woke up like 5 minutes later I was surrounded by his guys and couldn't do a damn thing.

But I caught him slippin when he was drunk outside a party, alone.  walked up like ooohhh hey what up man, how ya been?  Son's like hey man it doesnt have to be like this
laugh.gif
.  I played it cool, like nah bro its all good.  Made a lil small talk with him, then proceeded to drop him with the swift left.  He drops right away and I get on top and keep swinging.  He covers up but I still %!#$*% him up.  I dip.  The end.

It was Me and BOB

Were at Safeway

and the Bob said this..

then I punch that N!&&*

then we broke out.

It was Me and BOB

Were at Safeway

and the Bob said this..

then I punch that N!&&*

then we broke out.

I have TONS of fight stories, but I will only tell one for now.

Im 21 years old(9 years ago). It is 1:45am and I am in the crib with a girl, and I get a call from my best friend telling me to come downstairs real quick. This is my MAN and it is kind of late, so I knew it must have been important. So I come down no questions asked.

I get down there he gives me a pound and says take a ride with me real quick. So we get in the car and my other boy is in the car with us. We drive up the block and I'm like "so what's good?" As soon as I say that and I mean that VERY instant, my other boy says "there they go." I was like, "what do you mean there they go?"

My building was 2 blocks away from this bar/club/lounge spot that a lot of people went to, and apparantly my people got into a little altercation there earlier in the night. We see the cats they got into it with outside, and my man pulls the car over. We get out of the car, and there are 5 cats my people had beef with just standing in the letout crowd. So within about 2 minutes I went from being laid up to being in some beef.

So my man who called me is a G, and is always ready for whatever. Appartly he got into it with these football playing cats earlier in the night and got kicked out of the spot. Now I am no slouch (6'0 190 solid), but he had us stepping to some Julius Peppers looking guys. So it is only 3 of us stepping to 5 dudes that are already bigger then us, AND we are outnumbered. So I went from being laid up with a nice little light skinned shorty ... to stepping to what looked like Penn States linebacker core at a club let out at 2am wearing some nike shorts, a white t-shirt, some all black KG flightposites with NO socks on.

So may man goes up to the cat he had beef with, starts talking wreckless, and takes his shirt off
laugh.gif
(He is like 6' 3" 180 SKINNY basketball player). At this point the crowd is focused on the commotion. We are kind of in the middle of all them at this point. I am just surveying the situation because I KNOW it is about to pop off at any second. So I keep my eye on the guy who is standing next to the guy that my friends is popping off at the mouth at.

So all of a sudden my friend who is talking, hits the cat he is talking wreckless to. The guy I had my eye on swung on my friend, and before he had a chance to connect I came thorugh with a Mike Tyson left hook and DROPPED him. About 1 second after he hit the ground, I hit the ground. Apparently someone had their eye on me too, and I got caught with a punch to the side of the head. I dont remember anything except for hitting the ground. The INSTANT I hit the ground, I popped right back up. It was like when you are at football practice and you are doing a "down-up"... thats how quickly I got up. So at this point I am scrapping with one of the other linebackers, I see my friend who was popping off at the mouth hitting the original cat he had beef with(dude was actually laid out in a puddle), but I didn't see my other friend.

So about 15-20 seconds go by, and all of sudden I hear a girl scream "DOOOOOOON"T SHOOOOOOOT!!!!" Everyone at that point stops fighting, and I see my other man with his gun out and one of the Linebackers with his hands up. Everyone is just frozen at that moment. All I am thinking is that if he shoots this cat, I am going to jail forever. My man who started all of this runs over to man and tells him to chill, and that we should get out of there. So We all run to the car and bounce.

We drive to my crib and my friend who started all of this says, "why did you pull out on him." My other friend said that he tweeked his ankle earlier(we are all basketball players), he was getting handled, and he felt like he didnt have any other options
grin.gif
. I went home with a big lump on the back of my head and my head ringing, and just went to sleep.

Moral of the Story- be careful who you hang with, and ask questions.

I have MANY stories about fights. Its sad that these are like my brothers and we grew up together, and even though I didn't want to I HAD to have their back in the crazy situations they got into. As I got older I realized enough was enough, and I had to fall back and stop hanging with them as much. It turns out both are in jail now, and for a very long time
tired.gif

I have TONS of fight stories, but I will only tell one for now.

Im 21 years old(9 years ago). It is 1:45am and I am in the crib with a girl, and I get a call from my best friend telling me to come downstairs real quick. This is my MAN and it is kind of late, so I knew it must have been important. So I come down no questions asked.

I get down there he gives me a pound and says take a ride with me real quick. So we get in the car and my other boy is in the car with us. We drive up the block and I'm like "so what's good?" As soon as I say that and I mean that VERY instant, my other boy says "there they go." I was like, "what do you mean there they go?"

My building was 2 blocks away from this bar/club/lounge spot that a lot of people went to, and apparantly my people got into a little altercation there earlier in the night. We see the cats they got into it with outside, and my man pulls the car over. We get out of the car, and there are 5 cats my people had beef with just standing in the letout crowd. So within about 2 minutes I went from being laid up to being in some beef.

So my man who called me is a G, and is always ready for whatever. Appartly he got into it with these football playing cats earlier in the night and got kicked out of the spot. Now I am no slouch (6'0 190 solid), but he had us stepping to some Julius Peppers looking guys. So it is only 3 of us stepping to 5 dudes that are already bigger then us, AND we are outnumbered. So I went from being laid up with a nice little light skinned shorty ... to stepping to what looked like Penn States linebacker core at a club let out at 2am wearing some nike shorts, a white t-shirt, some all black KG flightposites with NO socks on.

So may man goes up to the cat he had beef with, starts talking wreckless, and takes his shirt off
laugh.gif
(He is like 6' 3" 180 SKINNY basketball player). At this point the crowd is focused on the commotion. We are kind of in the middle of all them at this point. I am just surveying the situation because I KNOW it is about to pop off at any second. So I keep my eye on the guy who is standing next to the guy that my friends is popping off at the mouth at.

So all of a sudden my friend who is talking, hits the cat he is talking wreckless to. The guy I had my eye on swung on my friend, and before he had a chance to connect I came thorugh with a Mike Tyson left hook and DROPPED him. About 1 second after he hit the ground, I hit the ground. Apparently someone had their eye on me too, and I got caught with a punch to the side of the head. I dont remember anything except for hitting the ground. The INSTANT I hit the ground, I popped right back up. It was like when you are at football practice and you are doing a "down-up"... thats how quickly I got up. So at this point I am scrapping with one of the other linebackers, I see my friend who was popping off at the mouth hitting the original cat he had beef with(dude was actually laid out in a puddle), but I didn't see my other friend.

So about 15-20 seconds go by, and all of sudden I hear a girl scream "DOOOOOOON"T SHOOOOOOOT!!!!" Everyone at that point stops fighting, and I see my other man with his gun out and one of the Linebackers with his hands up. Everyone is just frozen at that moment. All I am thinking is that if he shoots this cat, I am going to jail forever. My man who started all of this runs over to man and tells him to chill, and that we should get out of there. So We all run to the car and bounce.

We drive to my crib and my friend who started all of this says, "why did you pull out on him." My other friend said that he tweeked his ankle earlier(we are all basketball players), he was getting handled, and he felt like he didnt have any other options
grin.gif
. I went home with a big lump on the back of my head and my head ringing, and just went to sleep.

Moral of the Story- be careful who you hang with, and ask questions.

I have MANY stories about fights. Its sad that these are like my brothers and we grew up together, and even though I didn't want to I HAD to have their back in the crazy situations they got into. As I got older I realized enough was enough, and I had to fall back and stop hanging with them as much. It turns out both are in jail now, and for a very long time
tired.gif

So me and my boys were bored one night and decided to visit my mans up at his college campus. Turns out there was about 5 sorority parties going on at once, so it was looking crazier than the puerto rican day parade on a hot day. Long story short, about 10 fraternity losers thought they were hardbody and forgot about their real life situations as lames which is why they joined a frat, decided to get tough, escpecially since there was 8 of them and 4 of us. Needless to say, they got clapped, not one of us had a scratch, and them lames showed up at my boys dorm apologizing after
laugh.gif
...we just laughed in their faces until they left cuz we was blasted.

So me and my boys were bored one night and decided to visit my mans up at his college campus. Turns out there was about 5 sorority parties going on at once, so it was looking crazier than the puerto rican day parade on a hot day. Long story short, about 10 fraternity losers thought they were hardbody and forgot about their real life situations as lames which is why they joined a frat, decided to get tough, escpecially since there was 8 of them and 4 of us. Needless to say, they got clapped, not one of us had a scratch, and them lames showed up at my boys dorm apologizing after
laugh.gif
...we just laughed in their faces until they left cuz we was blasted.

Man I was in Boston at 2am driving down the street when I saw like 5 dudes in the middle of the street being loud and acting reckless talking %!%% to the car in front of me. Right then I already knew my quiet night was going to turn into a problem. The main dude was some loudmouth without no shirt. The car in front of me was able to speed outta there and of course when I was pulling through the same thing happened... the shirtless guy was running his mouth outside my window and then hit it as I was slowly driving through. One thing I really hate is a loudmouth tough guy so I'm always willing to pull their card to see what they're really about and this time was no different. 

So I pulled up to the end of the block and jumped out the car with my trusty bat I keep in the back seat and me and the shirtless dude start talkin back and forth. At this point my mouth is dry and my heart is racing like a '69 Nova in the quarter mile and I know it's going down. Loudmouth is standing there with his four boys and this lame picks up one of those orange traffic cones and throws it at me... thinking back it's kind of funny but right then it was on like donkey kong.

As soon as he threw the cone on of his boys runs up on me and I got my Pujols on and dinged him in the head with my bat and he dropped to the floor. His other boy ran up and got the business too with the bat and I'm telling you I was swinging to literally knock their heads off their bodies. Anyway this went on for what seemed to be a lifetime but was in reality probably a couple minutes and then I made what could have been a fatal mistake... I swung and dropped the bat! I'm a bad dude but my momma didn't raise an idiot so I knew I had to get up outta there or I could lose my life when these 5 dudes get a hold of me. I turned and jogged back to my whip (I couldn't let them see me running of course) got in and peeled out around the corner. I came out on top that night.
glasses.gif

Man I was in Boston at 2am driving down the street when I saw like 5 dudes in the middle of the street being loud and acting reckless talking %!%% to the car in front of me. Right then I already knew my quiet night was going to turn into a problem. The main dude was some loudmouth without no shirt. The car in front of me was able to speed outta there and of course when I was pulling through the same thing happened... the shirtless guy was running his mouth outside my window and then hit it as I was slowly driving through. One thing I really hate is a loudmouth tough guy so I'm always willing to pull their card to see what they're really about and this time was no different. 

So I pulled up to the end of the block and jumped out the car with my trusty bat I keep in the back seat and me and the shirtless dude start talkin back and forth. At this point my mouth is dry and my heart is racing like a '69 Nova in the quarter mile and I know it's going down. Loudmouth is standing there with his four boys and this lame picks up one of those orange traffic cones and throws it at me... thinking back it's kind of funny but right then it was on like donkey kong.

As soon as he threw the cone on of his boys runs up on me and I got my Pujols on and dinged him in the head with my bat and he dropped to the floor. His other boy ran up and got the business too with the bat and I'm telling you I was swinging to literally knock their heads off their bodies. Anyway this went on for what seemed to be a lifetime but was in reality probably a couple minutes and then I made what could have been a fatal mistake... I swung and dropped the bat! I'm a bad dude but my momma didn't raise an idiot so I knew I had to get up outta there or I could lose my life when these 5 dudes get a hold of me. I turned and jogged back to my whip (I couldn't let them see me running of course) got in and peeled out around the corner. I came out on top that night.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

It was Me and BOB

Were at Safeway

and the Bob said this..

then I punch that N!&&*

then we broke out.

well first of all you have to understand that I was on my period at the time and I had just talked to my mother so i was a little emotional

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

It was Me and BOB

Were at Safeway

and the Bob said this..

then I punch that N!&&*

then we broke out.

well first of all you have to understand that I was on my period at the time and I had just talked to my mother so i was a little emotional

this last summer, i was at a summer music festival that will not be named. long story short, my dude was walking around with his girl, a group of about 6 dudes started acting a fool and words were exchanged. he came back to where we were, rounded up the squad and we caught them slippin' on golf carts. brawl breaks out and i end up dropping this dude that's about 6'2" and 275 like a sack of schiza with the most vicious right hook i've ever thrown in my life. he's on the ground screaming "STOP" and i'm still unloading like there's no tomorrow. his boy runs over and pushes my arm back and i tell him "i'll give you a free shot" and he literally throws his arms up and backs off.

in high school, this Earl Boykins looking kid got in my face trying to test me... I Ultimate Warrior pressed him face first into those bushes that are all prickly with the red berries.

i've generally avoided confrontations being 6'5" and 325, but the few that people didn't wise up in the end ended up pretty badly for the other party.

this last summer, i was at a summer music festival that will not be named. long story short, my dude was walking around with his girl, a group of about 6 dudes started acting a fool and words were exchanged. he came back to where we were, rounded up the squad and we caught them slippin' on golf carts. brawl breaks out and i end up dropping this dude that's about 6'2" and 275 like a sack of schiza with the most vicious right hook i've ever thrown in my life. he's on the ground screaming "STOP" and i'm still unloading like there's no tomorrow. his boy runs over and pushes my arm back and i tell him "i'll give you a free shot" and he literally throws his arms up and backs off.

in high school, this Earl Boykins looking kid got in my face trying to test me... I Ultimate Warrior pressed him face first into those bushes that are all prickly with the red berries.

i've generally avoided confrontations being 6'5" and 325, but the few that people didn't wise up in the end ended up pretty badly for the other party.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
what has been done here will not go unnoticed good sir.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
what has been done here will not go unnoticed good sir.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

So yesterday one of my boys who's a club promoter was working one night and started beasting on this wide-eyed chick. Some of her friends started C-blocking and he wasn't having any of it. One of them eventually started talking mad reckless and wanted to scrap in the parking lot. My boy said that it was just this one dude that was looking to fight,the rest of his crew didn't want any part of it. So he goes after my boy and they fight for a while before my boy decides to call me and my other boys up to come teach them dudes a lesson. We were just chillin at the crib playin some Vice City at the time so we decided to bring some golf clubs. So we roll up and the dude that was tryna mess with my boy starts running away scared and +$%% and we start whoopin on his boys. My boy swung right at this one dudes face like Tigers wife. They eventually bounce but my boy now wants to teach the dude that ran away a lesson. He told the girl to tell him to meet us to apologize and kneel down (we really gonna beat his *#@ if he shows 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) or else my boy told her we'll go looking for his %%+ as a bluff. I bet this dude prolly !++##@@$ his pants right now thinking about this 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

So yesterday one of my boys who's a club promoter was working one night and started beasting on this wide-eyed chick. Some of her friends started C-blocking and he wasn't having any of it. One of them eventually started talking mad reckless and wanted to scrap in the parking lot. My boy said that it was just this one dude that was looking to fight,the rest of his crew didn't want any part of it. So he goes after my boy and they fight for a while before my boy decides to call me and my other boys up to come teach them dudes a lesson. We were just chillin at the crib playin some Vice City at the time so we decided to bring some golf clubs. So we roll up and the dude that was tryna mess with my boy starts running away scared and +$%% and we start whoopin on his boys. My boy swung right at this one dudes face like Tigers wife. They eventually bounce but my boy now wants to teach the dude that ran away a lesson. He told the girl to tell him to meet us to apologize and kneel down (we really gonna beat his *#@ if he shows 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) or else my boy told her we'll go looking for his %%+ as a bluff. I bet this dude prolly !++##@@$ his pants right now thinking about this 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom