Post Your Grails

Not to turn this into a PE thread because we have one of those already, but here are three:

3 View media item 3106192 View media item 3106211

Credit to instapump and Jay Jones for the first two. Thanks for the permission. #1 is slightly different from the limited release Gundam cw. Would be amazing just to find a pair let alone buy.

Last edited:
nice grails to everyone, lots of hoop shoes....

these have to be my current top pair(s), might get flamed for having NBs be my 'grails' lol

since it looks like people are now posting pairs they want and not actually own here's my grails that I don't own with a brief explanation on why I want them.

1)Hanon x New Balance 670 "Spitfire"
View media item 311268
I've never seen these for sale since Hanon put them up back in 2008, and even then they didn't have my size 11, I'd be willing to squeeze my foot into a 10.5 or stuff a pair of 11.5 if I found them now and I'd totally spend more than the box price on them now. My desire for these stems from a love of airplanes and the insane craftsmanship that went into these from the materials to how well the colorblocking was done.

2) Adidas X Tron Legacy Heat Check TS
View media item 311855
Supposedly these were for sale at the pop up at Disneyland in 2010, I've never seen them on sale on ebay or anything but I really wanted a pair because of the amount of time I spent on the Flynn Lives ARG and because of how big a fan of the series I've been.

3)Nike x Tom Sachs Mars Yard
View media item 311869
I loved the work Tom Sachs put into making these look like repurposed footwear that contained useful information for the pioneers of a martian frontier. These were probably the closest I came to getting a grail pair that has eluded me since I had the money and they weren't super difficult to find when they came out, but for some reason I passed on them then, and now they've gotten a lot harder to find and even more expensive.

Last edited:
This thread is supposed to be pairs we own right? Anyway...

View media item 311293
Ems, Jams, and Banneds are probably my top 3 in my current collection

As far as grails I'll most likely never own, it would be something like a pair of original 1s or 11s or Paris Sb.

Make sure we keep it to the top 3 pics. No more than that.In the OP I picked the three grails I own, but you are free to choose anything. Just label it as "One I own" or "One I want"Some of these are looking really nice.

Those Purple Devils ... man, I gave up finding those. I love that shoe.

I could almost do a grail Nike, grail NB, grail Adidas, grail PE etc...I have a few unicorns in each category I have not been able to track down.

If I narrowed it down to a single pair...it's these.

View media item 314152
10 years later... *sigh

Those Purple Devils ... man, I gave up finding those. I love that shoe.

I could almost do a grail Nike, grail NB, grail Adidas, grail PE etc...I have a few unicorns in each category I have not been able to track down.

If I narrowed it down to a single pair...it's these.

View media item 314152
10 years later... *sigh

:wow:

incredible , thanks for sharing baby dill . ironically , i was grave digging earlier today and came across the "rare AJ1 AJKO' thread from years ago and saw you mentioning how PEs are your thing . you're def representing with these grails my man :smokin

:wow:

incredible , thanks for sharing baby dill . ironically , i was grave digging earlier today and came across the "rare AJ1 AJKO' thread from years ago and saw you mentioning how PEs are your thing . you're def representing with these grails my man :smokin

:nerd:

Do ya'll read? Or has IG warped everyone's mind? don't think he owns them, at least thats what it sounds like reading his post. He even E-sighs in disgust about not being able to track them down for as long as they've existed.

Baby Dill what grails do you own? :nerd:

^Dill owns MANY ridiculous grails, including one of my personal Grails I mentioned on the 1st page... Serious stuff!

-Jermaine

grails I have would be

1. Jordan 11 bred, just got em this go around, but I've wanted em since lil me couldnt have them first time out

2.Mita trainer dunk, got near ds off ebay last month for 93 bucks, again loved it since it dropped so I'm glad I finally got it

3. IDK probably my grinch kobes, first pair of kobes I got, only shoe I own I get old lady's breakin thier necks when I rock em.

Now all time fav is def the icon....infrared 90, but I have 05, 2 10's, hyperfuse, currents, og, em, and reverse....still need that one time only....

^Dill owns MANY ridiculous grails, including one of my personal Grails I mentioned on the 1st page... Serious stuff!

-Jermaine

I'm not saying he doesn't own heat, he stated in his post that he doesn't own the Moss PEs.

Just simply pointing out that NT'ers don't read.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure the intent of this thread is to post pairs that you own personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom