Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I like that navy atmos.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Real talk, I been waiting for that 10 Deep Dying Breed hat for months now. I gotta find a way to get all three.

I love HUF fitteds (especially that Blue plaid'@#%$ joint) but they are impossible to get for retail if you are outside Cali.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

62f4jt5.jpg

6b39vdh.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

its a purple c monster on the bottom right

533896935_fa0b8d544e.jpg

Can some one give me some info on these feather hats?Where can I get one?
How much?
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

Yo Shadi914, did u happen 2 notice if they had any 7 1/2's left in that Kings fitted???? Let me know if u could! Thanks
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
at shadi gettin my sloppy 2nds jp homey

They had that purp cookie monster for damm near 2 weeks now, I just can't do cookie monster fitteds it is nice though

And before the beasts ask, I can't get them, if u want them they gonna be $45 each, don't mean to sound like a @#%$ or anythin but I can't keep up with the favors

2Glock my dude ..lmao .. I dont think you trust me but I told you the biggest sizes was 7 3/8 one size smaller than 1/2 but fit me =ly as good!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

punisha15 is that olive green in the twins fitted? if so that thing is a MUST FOR ME ..

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

I think HUF fitteds are over rated and at times strickly whack but this joint right here
536480094_d2eb232259_o.jpg

elboricua 6, u know i believe u my dude! lol ..i've been tryin' 2 hit ya up on aim 4 a minute! hit me up when u can, let me know if u can scoop me that 7 3/8th then & that sonics fitted i've been sweating over! lol

Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

lmao ... my dude my AIM is been on my otha PC .. thats probably why ... let me hit you up there ... who nike X barking at?

I'm still lurkin' big homie. I'm goin' on vacation the week after next, so I've just been gettin' some things together at work before I dip. As a result of that, I haven't had a chance to frequent the city as much. I'm gonna prolly hit up CC & some other spots next Thursday though because I wanna snatch up a few joints before I bounce to ATL. Aint nothin' I really seen lately that got me like :wow:
eek.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

Quote:
And before the beasts ask, I can't get them, if u want them they gonna be $45 each, don't mean to sound like a @#%$ or anythin but I can't keep up with the favors
My whip clean
My fit mean
HUUUUUUUUUUUH, TALK ABOUT IT

picked up these the madras i got from a friend today

img7630ch0.jpg

img7628jf2.jpg
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Back
Top Bottom