Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I will be hitting up undftd 2morrow and picking up a fitted or two. I agree the splatter is suuuuper dope but the OD'd a little on the big logo on the back. They should of kept it simple and just through in the logo or in a smaller font. None the less dope all around IMO. If anybody PM's me or emails me and FOR SURE has paypal ready. I might be able to pick one up.
Email:
ericcastellanos@gmail.com

damn. im drunk then a @#%$ and i totally forgot to holla at anybody bout that undftd fitted. anybody got me? :lol:
laugh.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

Yeah I need one or 2 of those.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

watch out i think they make fake HUF hats now i seen a seller on ebay was selling hats that looked funny and now the person is nolonger registered
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
watch out i think they make fake HUF hats now i seen a seller on ebay was selling hats that looked funny

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that as well. I think it should be pretty obvious when they have a FSR of fitteds that came out 6-12 months ago. I've seen a ton of fake Hunter Camo Hufs around, as well as the Chain Gang one.
ULTRAVITALENCE!F/S: HUF AM90 SZ.9 VNDS. PM ME. LOCAL MEETUPS PREFERRED.

^ I actaully thing they might be real... I saw Mega rocking the black and white one with the pictures on it. The seller who was selling them is 100% legit too. He had the camo and the black and white Picture one.

EDIT: Here is a pic.

img_9435.jpg

This hat he has on is sick. Any info?

dscn1551.jpg

Is it me or does he look rediculously ashy?

Here is the camo one. I couldnt find the picture one (Black/White)

8192huf1.jpg
TEAM AM FAM

Man anyone know if any shops other than HUF sell their fitteds? I know sometimes Kicks/Hi gets some in but anywhere in LA?

^ DQM but thats in NY. But what you see in like DQM or Kick/Hi is nothing because they do hats like every week.
TEAM AM FAM

info on the flannel/lumberjack fitted ? :nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

for sale: jordan xii nubuck size 10, new balance fiberops sz. 10, nike dunk hi sb brian anderson size 9.5, jordan low white/red xvi size 10.

^
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
please sell me the one on the bottom left cris

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

Back
Top Bottom