Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I might have to invest in one of those Stussy 3G fitteds, very clean...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

balla96 that bx fitted is :smokin
smokin.gif

^ um aren't we not supposed to post live auctions?

TEAM RAPTORS

Always bringing out the salami and cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All hail to the old gold and black

what part did you guys need translating? I read the delivery info and it doesn't mention anything about shipping out of Japan. It says that its same shipping charge all over Japan, but it also doesn't mention that they won't ship out of Japan. I usually assume that if they don't mention it they don't do it. If there was other parts that you wanted translated I can help you out.
Avengers and Stussy SBs search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZscoobersti

you cant get any good fitteds in LA except supreme and undftd. what a shame. yall got some nice collections. any NYC NTers wanna help me out with some fitteds?

^^ Fire...

Postin for Jewels :lol:
laugh.gif
48x8vom.jpg
Code:
 Havin' Cash Is Highly Addictive!!!Call Me Seymore... Why!?!... Because I See More!!!

^That's a clean hat.

Finally got these two. Been looking for a while. If anyone has a RED supremexnbhd cap for trade in 7 3/8-7 1/2, Let me know! I'll trade you my all black version for it. It's 7 3/8.

-w

plump....that's probably because theres only about 50 huf damier's floating around....only a very few ds..
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

Saw that last week one of my dudes was wearing it when he came back from LA, it's hot nice pickup.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Shouts out to my n....a A Glorious Death for hitting me off with the spot, good looking b.
2lng7kj.jpg

"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Back
Top Bottom