Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

re upped on the < > joint good looks for the lookout mr < >
6aqr7ua.jpg

6exwg3m.jpg
Buy my HUF DAMIER SZ 8 on eBay !!!

Air Max 87 - I guess your like me. I dont like going into a shop without coming out with anything. Dope fitteds nonetheless

Shadi914 - :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
untitled1234mediumxn1.jpg

anyone here got the watermelon huf fitted (linen) for sale?

yooooo....i need that roc 10th anni in a 7 3/4s...someone hook me up
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

6arjarb.jpg
"If I knew the serial killer was living next door to me, I wouldn't call and tell anybody on him but i'd probably start running"

WHITE SOX AUTHENTIC >>

I NEED ANOTHER WORLD SERIES AUTHENTIC FROM 2 YEARS AGO I WORE THAT HAT TO DEATH
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

I'm almost glad Shadi got a big @#%$ head. Those two ROC's are sz 8 which is about a 15 inches to big for my head. :lol:
laugh.gif

At least they wasn't my size or I'd be disgusted. :x
sick.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

That white Blue Jays joint posted above for the Grapes is tough....

I still want that Chop Shop fitted. Any idea if they're still available at the shop?

Quinten, my dude, 7 5/8 in that Shark joint please. You accept stolen money?

BTW ThunderChunk, I'm almost positve that dude you seen at Johnny Rockets was Plump. This dude is notorious for keepin' a super bad broad on his arm. Plump used to come to sneaker parties wit' a new chick & they usually always look like some sort of exotic type like she half Indian & half Alaskian or somethin. Shorty eyes be like a ill turquoise or somethin', I be like "Damn Plump, you give hope to husky brothers all over the world" Son game must be airtight, I aint mad....... :smokin
smokin.gif
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

Quote:
they usually always look like some sort of exotic type like she half Indian & half Alaskian or somethin. Shorty eyes be like a ill turquoise or somethin'
:rofl:
roll.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

I tried to told yall _'s
Quote:
Theres an old southern supersition about putting hats on beds. My grandpa told me it was a death-sign. Not that we believe in those sorta things, but it helps illustrate a point weve been recently discussing around the water cooler.

First we want to thank everyone that muscled up the willpower, the time and the battery life to send us shots of their collection. We will continue to sift through your emails and select candidates to post from time to time. With that said, we have been flooded with images of hats on beds. We want to encourage artistic expression, so from this point forward, hat+bed shots are BANNED from STRICTLY FITTEDS.
>:
mad.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom