+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

116kvpd.jpg

Finally got my homes to match my aways.  Now I just need to get my hands on some other sample and pes for a decent price. 
2f63654a51a519b9f9bd1810c6e4483b2498c584.jpg

e6736e625e9a19f6f5e615ddc54f457a1ae83c96.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

What did you end up getting your homes for? I'm dying to get a pair -- I had a couple hook-ups with a couple charities and pulled my away svsm and home fairfax7s for $400 ea.

What kills me is how people horde their connection on the shoe even after they received the shoes for their collection - I'm not trying to get anyone to burn bridges, but if you know someone who has them and is selling the
why not refer someone.

I'm currently working on 3 other PEs and once I snag them I'll offer whatever else up to the board in trade.

Been lurking in here, lots of amazing stuff, but those AZGs are too nice.

His older auto was a lot nicer... I can see why he changed it though, considering he's going from 23 to 6... & his old sig started with "23"

Is there anywhere online you can get the HWC lebrons?cant find them on ebay or anywhere...and whats the price range?any help would be greatly appreciated

I just bought my first pair of LeBrons since the introduction of the line. I have always been a fan of his shoes and the designs over the past 7 years but I just never bought a pair until now because I was still in that Jordan mode, which I am going away from now. I was lucky enough to find a pair of Cool Grey LeBron VIIs in my size range at Footlocker so I picked them up without hesitation. Hopefully this first LeBron shoe will be the gateway for me into buying older releases in the IIs(mainly the Grey ones), the IIIs(Chinas/Birthdays), the IVs, and majority of VIs/VIIs.

http://img20.imageshack.us/i/sspx0290.jpg/

so as i grew older , so does my feet ... for got i had these in closet lol ... sz 11 ... urrgghhh can t rock em to small ..
mad.gif

nice Witness Golds...and those LA ASGs...
pimp.gif
still need to find a pair...

got these in mail just a little ago:

very pleased...def my favorite 7...if i could only find a Cavfanatic...them r dope!

Back
Top Bottom