Post Your Motorcycle

I thought this was well known. I think only GSXR owners like the front. That single big headlight, looks like a hooked up scooter. Only people I know that like that front are a few of my boys with GSXRs. Then they get real defensive about it, like they know it's bad.

New bikes are getting uglier and smaller. I think the CBR took a huge step back with the 09 and up. 05-08 CBR's look newer than the 11-14. That front is getting bulky and ugly.

For real man. The 08 and up CBR1000RR looks tiny to me. Not my cup of tea at all. I don't really mind the GSXR front though. I like the 07/08 front that looked like a decepticon.

Britton :nthat:

For real man. The 08 and up CBR1000RR looks tiny to me. Not my cup of tea at all. I don't really mind the GSXR front though. I like the 07/08 front that looked like a decepticon.
I always thought I was the only one who thought that, lol. I love my '08 GSXR's front. 
eyes.gif

Finally taking it in today for its recall.

I always thought I was the only one who thought that, lol. I love my '08 GSXR's front. :rolleyes
Finally taking it in today for its recall.
thanks for reminding me I have to call the service department to schedule my recall appointment. Shops around here won't order the parts till I drop off the bike :rolleyes

Zuk's have gotten uglier each iteration....but so has the cbr, and the yamby :lol:

The liter bikes are even worse. R1 was ruined after 09 because of that god awful nose and headlights. CBR1K pushed in bug nose is equally trash, bodywork is meh. GSXRs are just plain ugly, headlight and plastics. I still think the 05 GSXR in yellow and black is the best looking sportbike of all time.

And if yall think the new CBRs feel tiny and light (dont know how light is a bad thing :lol:. Felt like I could throw the CBR1K around like it was a 6) stay away from the Daytona 675. Barely feels like your sitting on a full sized bike. Those things are narrow.

Took Keisha out last night for a late night ride through the seven cities. Luckily it seemed like the heavy police presence kept the drunk driving to a minimum.

Went riding yesterday. Ended up having to ride down a gravel rode for a little over two miles :x :smh:

Seen this. A GoPro on a ******* scooter. What a joke.

Went out yesterday for a quick blast up and down Rt 50 early in the morning before it got crowded out there.  For all those in the DMV area, the annual bike fest will be July 25-27 at Maryland International Raceway in Budds Creek.  The link is posted below.  I plan to be there on Saturday 7/26.  It's always a good showing with lots of people and bikes. 

http://www.mirockracing.com/events/bikefest.htm

No go pro, but I do have a cheap camera on my 450 rebel.

If I am to ever get into an accident, I would like a video to see how/why it happened..(and if i end up dead, at least my parents will know what happened).

I will gladly be that guy. Holding up traffic with your slow *** scooter. Yeah, no love for them.

Thank you deuce king deuce king I'm a try to make that happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom