Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

wow shadi i love/need both of those alternate blackhawks fitteds i need both of those

smh.gif
smh.gif

Can anyone hook me up on where to find some Sharks fitteds in a 7 1/2? CapCity and MyShirts is sold out of all but the black billed one which I picked up. Thatand the two Hawaii fitteds on CapCity. I've been searching forever.

Just to add to the saltiness... Shadi that Redwings hat cuts me deep. I passed on it the first time I saw it because I had just copped the aqua 8's andwasn't trying to add another $30 to my bill, but now I can't find a 5/8ths anywhere. I'm almost at the point where I'm about to hit up everymall in a 30 mile radius with a champs hoping I come up on something.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

smh.gif
Shadi..hope you dont wear a 3/4ths
nah I wear sz 8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Just to add to the saltiness... Shadi that Redwings hat cuts me deep. I passed on it the first time I saw it because I had just copped the aqua 8's and wasn't trying to add another $30 to my bill, but now I can't find a 5/8ths anywhere. I'm almost at the point where I'm about to hit up every mall in a 30 mile radius with a champs hoping I come up on something.

I'll see if I can get it if you want, spot by me had some not sure if anymore are left I'll check though

^ Yeah, if you can check that I would appreciate it. I think I'm going to hit up fairlane today and see if they happen to have it. I'll post it up ifthey do. Where are you from? I notice alot of midwest hats in your nhl collection. Do you stay in Detroit?

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^ Yeah, if you can check that I would appreciate it. I think I'm going to hit up fairlane today and see if they happen to have it. I'll post it up if they do. Where are you from? I notice alot of midwest hats in your nhl collection. Do you stay in Detroit?

Im out in NYC (Y.O.)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It has its perks bein a size 8, dependin on where u go a lot of time, all that's left is size 8 & up or 7 & down, the one side is that some brandsonly do hats up to 7 3/4
frown.gif
ima size 8
frown.gif

It's Friday, God has blessed me with a brand new job yesterday, I aint got no women problems, so I'm in a marvelous mood. So with that, I'llpost my hats. I would say that there's a good dozen or so hats that aren't included in these pics. Some were left at the houses of random women thatI've met online & snuck out thier house in the middle of the night, only to realize "DAMN, I FORGOT MY FITTED". Other hats were sold or givenaway to people that retunrned home from being locked & had nothin' except state ID's to thier name, so I gave them a fitted just so that they cansay they have somethin'. Now that I've gotten all of that out the way, here's the pics...

Did someone say "furry Kangols"?

303064213.jpg

My "NY" joints

303064221.jpg

303064222.jpg

My "Crap City" joints (I've spent well over 186 dollars in that place. A brother couldn't even get a free shoelace from you people. It'sall good, those credit cards I used to pay for the hats didn't even belong to me in the first place. HA suckers!)

303064220.jpg

My 4U & Peg joints (I stopped going to Peg because ay'body be up in there now. Lotta NT peons be in & out the spot nowadays. Look like theyfilmin' Revenge Of The Nerds up in there)

303064217.jpg

These are fitteds from other spots throughout the BX & one from my dude Q (Q what's good homie, Whoopi Goldberg lookin' a5s...)

303064215.jpg

My classic Total Sport/Philly spots fitteds from back in the day (shout to the OG Philly crew, Fab, Henz wit' the black a5s lips, my dude JJ aka HappyFeet, etc)

303064219.jpg

303064216.jpg

These are just some hats I picked up from random spots throughout NYC. Like some I got from those lil' get low spots that the Nigerians be operatin'that sell incents & Shay butter & all that.

303064214.jpg

These 2 are the only "snapbacks I have". They're from the 1994 World Cup games. Back when Ghost was rockin' the World Cup jacket in the"Can It Be All So Simple" video, I had enough presence of mind to at least cop a couple of the hats even if I couldn't afford the jackets. Thesejoints are beat to crap. I literally dug them up from out the closest. They had mad dust & roach eggs on them.

303064226.jpg

303064225.jpg

So that's it. Now if I may be serious for one moment, I just want to say that God has blessed me with so much. I have alot of things that I don't evenneed, like hats for one. There's people in the world that lack so many neccesites & I've made it a personal decision to not bring another hat intomy house without giving at least 1 away. There might be someone in the world that really needs a hat, I dunno. There are charites & foundations that youcan donate hats to & I know alot of ya'll have been blessed to have alot of hats that ya'll don't even need so consider giving some awayinstead of trying to make a profit from it. Here's the website to one charity http://www.hatsoffforcancer.org/

That's all for now gentlemen, peace....
glasses.gif

My "Crap City" joints (I've spent well over 186 dollars in that place. A brother couldn't even get a free shoelace from you people. It's all good, those credit cards I used to pay for the hats didn't even belong to me in the first place. HA suckers!)
roll.gif

My classic Total Sport/Philly spots fitteds from back in the day (shout to the OG Philly crew, Fab, Henz wit' the black a5s lips, my dude JJ aka Happy Feet, etc)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are fitteds from other spots throughout the BX & one from my dude Q (Q what's good homie, Whoopi Goldberg lookin' a5s...)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My 4U & Peg joints (I stopped going to Peg because ay'body be up in there now. Lotta NT peons be in & out the spot nowadays. Look like they filmin' Revenge Of The Nerds up in there)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even going to start ont aht but I see that ++#+ here too.

My "Crap City" joints (I've spent well over 186 dollars in that place. A brother couldn't even get a free shoelace from you people. It's all good, those credit cards I used to pay for the hats didn't even belong to me in the first place. HA suckers!)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm bored, bout to take some collection pics

GOOD *%*+ SHADI KNIVES AND COME UP
IMMA POST COLLECT PICS IN A LIL BIT
BOUT TO EAT MY WAFFLES

wow, didnt take as long as last time, so here is the collection as of 02-08-08:

These are some of the non local hats i got (Big up to el boricua, CC, and kicks/Hi)

The rest are pretty much all local fitteds minus a couple CC charks and SF fitteds. I'm starting to appreciate different logos now but im still WAY biased.(Only notables in these are the OG non-poly Marlins for $13.00 and the SF all star and SF world series)

Mix of some Hufs (only the one in the second row is worn, bottom 2 are still brand new maybe for sale), CC fitteds, and a Sac Kings new era i found for 13bucks also.

Here are the Stonestown fitteds

Some of the oldies that i have, MLB pinwheel is a A's (only A's thing i own i think) and a reebok 49ers (gift)

Then an american needle brown joint and the rest.

My "Crap City" joints (I've spent well over 186 dollars in that place. A brother couldn't even get a free shoelace from you people.It's all good, those credit cards I used to pay for the hats didn't even belong to me in the first place. HA suckers!)[//quote]

lmaooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom