MLB JOINTS

COLLEGE/NFL/MINOR LEAGUE JOINTS

THE AFTERMATH

SHOUT OUT TO HENZ, PUNISHA, AND SIRKUSS/CAPCITY FOR HELPING BUILDIN THE COLLECT

pimp.gif

i've always liked that upper playground joint up there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always liked that white sox logo, the sock with the wing, I really gotta use that logo
ohwell.gif

I should do a collection post, I'm so damm lazy I got bout 11+ NE boxs to sort thru
ohwell.gif

Some damn thats some good stuff people be posting and more to come by some big hitters.
pimp.gif

I'm scared to put mine up now. Ya might put me to shame but what the heck.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Not sure how I want to catagorize them. Color, Leagues, or by Store. Any suggestions ?

Wow, Prymone... That soxs collection has me jealous. That green/red and red/blue are so on point, and you made me salty for passing on that UP joint. I forgotall about that fit.

THANKS GUYS
I THINK ITS FROM CAPCITY, NOT SURE HAD SOMEONE GRAB IT FOR ME AFTER I SEEN IT POSTED HERE

^^that blue blackhawks dropped awhile ago (like 4months or so)i remember cuz thats when i bought the red/black sharks from CC

catch me if you can like the gingerbread better have your gat in hand. i wanna henzos collection.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

MaZA4eVeR14 dope fitteds, especially those warriors ones. did el boricua get em from pegs?
Thanks, and yeah he did pick them up for me.

Originally Posted by The Come Up

SMH, still no "K" fitteds. This is just like when I go into gift shops & look for those mini license plates & not being able to find my name. All I ever see are "Kevin" & "Kyle" but nothin' in between. I'm about to get on some anti Crap City stuff......

LOL@Kerry coming before both Kevin and Kyle alphabetically anyways
laugh.gif

Boston....

Boston shops...

10deep

Huf

Acapulco Gold

HYPE (Hundreds/Kid Robot/Alife/Undftd)

Crooks

misc

Back
Top Bottom