Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

^damn man that was very unneccesary of you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Liquid -

PM your email, ill send you a pic

can i get that pic too?

but liquid if you're in the bay try shirtique at tanforan. they had the all teal one with the new logo. they had others but the logo were old

im not tryin to buy/sell anything..im jus wondering..how much would be a good chargin price for satin huf hats?...again this is jus an inquiry i aint on no b.s

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by air max 87

Liquid -

PM your email, ill send you a pic

can i get that pic too?

but liquid if you're in the bay try shirtique at tanforan. they had the all teal one with the new logo. they had others but the logo were old

nah i'm in socal not far from LA, still waiting for that e-mail air max.

^ lets be real, who cares bout the white sox, the last good thing to come out of chi-town was kanye
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

What happened to the Knicks "K" Hov wore in "Change Clothes" that was a Hardwood Classics piece so I would have thought that could be used.

I never really liked that Knicks joint that Camelman had. The "K" on it was jurassic. It look like one of them letters on the "Hollywood"sign, way to big for my liking. I want a fitted with a nice, subtle "K". Like the same font in the "NY" joints. Crap City boys isfrontin', talkin' 'bout "Nah we can't do it". These dudes got hats with pancakes & jack-o-lanterns on the front. How the hell youcan't make a simple "K" hat? I'm tellin' you next time I go there, I'm causin' mass hysteria. I'm settin' it on the firsthusky dude wit' cankles that I see.....

pardon my ignorance.how much do diplomat fitteds go for? surflongisland has them for like 19 BIN. on ebay. i highly doubt theyre real but then again hes gonethrough like 400 customers with no negative feedback.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how much do diplomat fitteds go for? surflongisland has them for like 19 BIN. on ebay. i highly doubt theyre real but then again hes gone through like 400 customers with no negative feedback.
and the average IQ of a 2007-2008 diplomat fan is?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how much do diplomat fitteds go for? surflongisland has them for like 19 BIN. on ebay. i highly doubt theyre real but then again hes gone through like 400 customers with no negative feedback.
and the average IQ of a 2007-2008 diplomat fan is?
eyes.gif

not a diplomats fan. i just think the hat looks nice. i also dont follow hats outside of the sf giants or any bay area sports team until recently. so myfitted knowledge is severely limited.esepcially when it comes to non-sports related ones. my bad.

^ haha, but I would watch it on buying Dipset fitteds on Ebay. That is the only fake NE I have ever gotten, and dude had like 300 positive feedback, and Istudied the various ones on ebay like crazy and still got jacked. $19 BIN at this point sounds pretty suspect to me... Just saying.

But I noticed Peg had a run of red w/ black pinstripe Diplomats NEs last time I was there, if you want one in that color I'd hit up one of those NYC cats.

I'm playin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know a couple people from the Chi, some of the most passionate fans I'd ever met. I'd kill for NJ to have a baseball/football team, the nets aretrash, always have been, plus their leavin =
indifferent.gif

At least we got the devils
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#30 you already kno

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I had a feelin the no baseball/basketball/football team jab was gonna come thru
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif