Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

WILL PUT SOME COLLECT PICS UP SOON

SUCKS THE OLD ONE GOT LOCKED
I WAS BOUT TO LOW KEY SELL SOME OF MY HATS LOL

CHUNK, WHAT WAS UR USERNAME U SIGNED UP UNDER UPTOWNS??
SOMETIMES IT SEEMS LIKE I DO MORE AS A GMOD THEN THE ADMINS DO ON THERE LOL

WE SHOULD MAKE THE THREAD TITLE STAND OUT MORE
CAUSE WITHOUT ALL THOSE PAGES ITS GONNA BE HARD TO FIND

shout out to dont be a menace for holdin me down with the huf snakeskin. we had a small misunderstanding, but he'sa good dude.

shipped it out for retail + shipping....we need more nters like that.

I had people tryin to charge me $110
indifferent.gif

To:FinesseSosa
Sent:January 27, 2008, 3:52 am

I can get that for you. Price is around $110 + shipping though. Let me know
If you're reading this heathunter881, i want you to know that your life is wack...put that on sosa.

good looks dont be a menace
pimp.gif

No tip for his errand?
i got him if he holla at me
laugh.gif

edit - now that i think of it, I offered him something extra and he politely declined and said he wasnt money hungry like some nters. he shocked me with that.good dude.

i gotta cosign, dude hooked it up.

and also, we gotta recognize the people that actually come thru.
if you want anything from Peg lemme know

yo CC how yall gon be talking about a discount when i was just about to order , whens that starting?

Since the other thread got locked I'm gonna ask again...

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Does anybody know how to order from Winfield? I need that LA Kings fitted.[/color]
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Does anybody know how to order from Winfield? I need that LA Kings fitted.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Send them an email. Their customer service is pretty good, and they'll give you instructions on how to order.

No offense, but u act like you guys wouldn't do the same, people try and turn a profit, its natural, and how u know duke is even payin retail? What if heworks there? Or knows someone? Or has a hook up? Your sittin on here actin like you don't charge $35 for a peg fitted when they cost $28 and maybe lesswhen u buy more
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

No offense, but u act like you guys wouldn't do the same, people try and turn a profit, its natural, and how u know duke is even payin retail? What if he works there? Or knows someone? Or has a hook up? Your sittin on here actin like you don't charge $35 for a peg fitted when they cost $28 and maybe less when u buy more
ohwell.gif

true i do know someone there but he doesn't work at the one where they sell the HUF fitteds at nor have i gotten a discount from him, he works at theclothing store most of the time. and yes I did pay retail for em. other than that 1 dude I know, no other employee knows me. and i might've overcharged onthe shipping by like a buck or two but other than that i didn't make a profit off em.

and TC if u let me know what SF Giants, Warriors/ The City, A's, SJ Sharks fitteds they got I might take u up on that offer.

and air max just wondering if i can special order that kelly green A's hat y'all had on the site a while ago in a 7/8s if u got it in the store.

Don't be a menace-

I'm not sayin anythin bad towards you, that's great your willin to look people out, I'm just sayin dudes on hear are praisin/talkin bout it whenthey might not even do it themselves

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Originally Posted by DUB 253

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Does anybody know how to order from Winfield? I need that LA Kings fitted.[/color]
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Send them an email. Their customer service is pretty good, and they'll give you instructions on how to order.

Aiight bet. 'Preciate the help.
3871584faa594c083eb3c361d442afe800759a9.gif

^That blue bee fitted is ill. I've never even seen that logo, I'm assuming it is minor leauge, but what teams is that?

I started to take pictures of my collection earlier, got through the black and red hats, got bored and gave up. I'll try to get through the brown, purple,blue, green, etc. later if I get a chance.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Don't be a menace-

I'm not sayin anythin bad towards you, that's great your willin to look people out, I'm just sayin dudes on hear are praisin/talkin bout it when they might not even do it themselves

yo it's cool, didn't take anything by it just letting em know that i wasn't charging extra from these dudes.

any chance you guys might have a 7 3/4 then of the kelly green As?
and dope collection benfranklin and daprescription. dp if any of those are 3/4s and you might have to let go of that etch a sketch pinstripe get at me

Alright... Got bored and decided I'd finally take the collection pic. I've been meaning to do it for a while but now is as good a time as any,especially with the new thread.

2249310875_3bc6ce82d3.jpg

2250105550_62897ed0d1.jpg

2250103484_10c1fb7fc9.jpg

2249304319_6094a25364.jpg

2250099280_d17568d4f1.jpg

2249300243_16e1266a92.jpg

2249298267_43ca072868.jpg

2250093246_e1591f4785.jpg

2250132868_9169189626.jpg

2250132862_e7b51ce34e.jpg

The sad thing is that I have a sneaker that matches 9 out of 10 of these fitteds. Seems like someone has a problem...

Back
Top Bottom