POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I saw the McHale auction with 8 minutes to go and passed due to lack of funds....

Grrr

One a side note...

I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION....

Is it better to have PE's brand new or game worn by the player they are for??

I perfer game worn and signed...but i asked alot of other people and they want DS....so this is a good question.....

On a side note

CHEA"

lOAyEpvtZ5VaFjoJOdFF0zr3COpiivDw0190.jpg

CsuFwEhMD1SJxTGbrOga4hh4RQgftdvg0190.jpg

ANd S50H,....you have my favorite NFL player's shoes....the Woodsons are FIRE...

Angel

ps...IF you cant tell..A Jones is my favorite baseball player...

p.p.s.. Still not a PE collector
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Angel:

I should have bought those 13's. They were sitting in my eBay for 2 days but they just looked to beat to me. Nice pickup. Those will go nicely next to the Jones12's you have. :wow:
eek.gif

And just as a sidenote, I despise Gameworn/Auto'd stuff. I like my stuff to be crispy and DS. It's all based on personal value.

babydill.
[/b]​

^^ I was going to buy them the first time i saw them....

But opted to buy the XII's.......

Then i got lucky and the price dropped on the XIII's...Though..it was tough..i was at school and was contemplating the descion for a while...Then i just hit the buy it now...and then..PAID......WOW

I am so weird..

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

One thing I completely hate is Game Worn Cleats. Most, if not, all the ones I can think of that I have seen have been too dirty to even consider buying.

Game Worn stuff is ok, but it truly depends how badly used they are.
[Team 909]
El Diablo of Team 909
grandeman23@aol.com
AIM:grandeman23

Some DS vince carter pe's i've had for awhile. Wanted ta trade them for somethin in my size but i dunno.

i never liked and 1's but those are fresh

"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

still my favorite PE :smokin
smokin.gif
wonder if Shundy still has them?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE DONT SLEEP​
Im always seeing, knowing.
\n​
\n

^ why you playing like that :lol:
laugh.gif

i'd give my left arm for those. let me know if you need a left arm babydill ...just playin, good stuff :smokin
smokin.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE DONT SLEEP​
Im always seeing, knowing.
\n​
\n

Nice PEs everybody.

One thing:

s50h in a PE post?! What is NT coming to.

I'm surprised I haven't seen his usual selling plugs on NT, I guess he needs to keep his shoes "for now" for the NY Comp. I guess we'll see all of his stuff for sale afterwards.

^ ^ No disrespect but go ahead and join the Whack Club then!

:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55
member#1

Quote:
s50h in a PE post?! What is NT coming to.I'm surprised I haven't seen his usual selling plugs on NT, I guess he needs to keep his shoes "for now" for the NY Comp. I guess we'll see all of his stuff for sale afterwards.
Though you have a right to your opinions, you should've kept that one to yourself.

Insulting other members is against NikeTalk rules.

Don't turn this thread into another pointless soap opera. I hope we'd all have better things to do.

This is a PE XII also

XTDtPRmEMzTwHu4vKZg0xA8ETARVROBM0190.jpg

Finally, i tagged a pic........

ps...I forgot to thank the knuckle head who posted the AJones XII auction pics in the JB forum.....the minute I saw them, i searched frantically till i found them....HA

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Back
Top Bottom