POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Fred Jones:

famvz7.jpg

Does anyone actually wear any of their PE's? I personally wear a size 15 and if I could get my hands on some Melo, Q Rich, or Finley PE's, I would definitely wear them proudly.

PS - That was a cheap plug for anyone that has the kindness in their heart to make my dreams come true...
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - OutTheMatrix@gmail.com

^i have a pair of j rose XIXs i can let you get...let me know if interested
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu
AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Quote:
^^ I'll make your dreams come true if you make my bank account increase.
Dill - Would you mind emailing me what you have for sale in a sz 15 and a ball park figure on how broke I will become if I purchase a pair...I know it wont come cheap but maybe we can work something out...Thanks

Info in the sig...
[/b]
AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - OutTheMatrix@gmail.com

Bump

Someone bring this post to life

here are the pics of the Aj's..BIG THANKS TO DILL FOR THE IDEA

x0xFtOcLSjMFSDn+KxgmeT2y6eWwuplK0280.jpg

and the Q's
5NDEJdUssC7lENH8KzcACsLvci0BpRQ+0280.jpg

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Damn Funk ... hot picture.

I found the eGay auction. You got a GREAT deal on the 12's! :D
happy.gif

This post is dying off ... where's everybody at?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

^^

I knew you got something from ASI auctions....It was in your feedback.... and they have an exclsuive deal with Andruw Jones...but i didnt know what

BTW, why did you clean them up? I dont plan to clean my up ever, i bought them game worn and they keep all the dust and clay on them....

Btw...BOth shoes came from different sellers and authenticated by the same company...

DILL, why you check my feedback cuzz.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

^^^ Actually I spent about 20 minutes searching past auctions. Didn't know your eGay name. :wow:
embarassed.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

man you guys if i could get pes like you get then i wouldn't buy og's or retros
WANTED: DS X ice blues size 11.5-12

holy CRAP where the hell do you guys get all these???? Are they actually YOUR shoes or just found them online? If they are yours HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY??? Did you harrass the players for them or what????

Sorry for the bad pic....No camera right now or computer

81_1.JPG

Angel

s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Angel,

Nice pick-up, but hope you'll get them since it was from a zero-feedback seller. Hope to see more pictures later on!
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Great post Stephen with the advice from the ISS guy....however...here's my problem...

Quote:
Be prepared to pay $500-$1000.00 depending on the shoe
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

StruckMatch -- Get at me about those John Stockton Thrill Flights...that was my first pair of Nikes and I'm lookin long and hard for em. :D
happy.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom