POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Dammit, why do so many people use PictureTrail? lol

I can't see PictureTrail, and haven't been able to figure out why. So I see very little in this thread, because almost everything is a PictureTrail picture.

photobucket > picturetrail
Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Clear sole AZKs :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Quote:
photobucket > picturetrail
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!
[/quote]

^^^ You can't make an album in tinypic, though. Can you?
Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

REAL NICE HATTRICK... diversifying the portfolio I see... :smile:
MD/DC/VA

" We Flame-Broil every 30 mins....Need an appointment?"​
tick.... ticK.... tiCK.... TICK...​

the thought of Sue Bird in Brasil was good enough for me... :D
happy.gif
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING

does anyone have any new/old styles of UNC PE's for sale? I am trying to add to my collection. thanks and GO HEELS!
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

i'm guessing it musta ben a player on the bucs
Team Celtics​
Wally * Perk * Big Al * Gomes * P-Double * DWest * G2 * Bassy * Rondo​
Will somebody please take Brian Scalabrine?​

Those could have been a ridiculous number of player's....cause didn't NCAA teams rock em too?
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Out of curiousity, how do you guys cop P.E. kickz? Do you get them directly from the players, from their agents, from eBay auctions, etc. etc? Anyhow, big ups to those w/ the connects! I highly doubt I'll ever pick up a P.E. pair, I'm certain it's way out of my league in terms of funds.

^^^^^94Bboy- most of these guys knows someone who knows someone. Me, I get mine form a local police officer who knows someone. I don't ask and he doesn't tell. Of course, I don't have hotttcrap like the above and previous pages. Peace. On added note, Most of those shoes u see are affordable, it just depends on what u mean out of your league.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Well it's not out of your league if you right people. Personally to me it seems like PE's are now the more expensive than ever. Practically all lebron hits 1k or more and some people just have the money to get them. If you do get into it I think you need a fat wallet or some really REALLY good connects.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

^^ Yeah but now everybody knows someone. All you have to do is spend a little cash and you will have so called "connects" fighting over you.

Back
Top Bottom