POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
Personally to me it seems like PE's are now the more expensive than ever. Practically all lebron hits 1k or more

hmmmm..

Quote:
They spend big $$$$.
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
word gets around and you will be contacted |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
MD/DC/VA
" We Flame-Broil every 30 mins....Need an appointment?"​
tick.... ticK.... tiCK.... TICK...​

Chris if 1k is not expensive what is? Your right about the middleman doing the moving and thats where prices go up.

As for it being free. You better know someone at nike and those that do know surely gets them.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

Quote:
so anything greater than free is big loot huh???

What does that mean? I know you are not getting anything for free.

Honest people if you want to get into collecting pe's all you need is three things.

1. email address
2. paypal address
3. $$$$

Now pe's are all over ebay. Just go and type in Nike pe and it's like three pages. Back when I bought my first pe (never even called them pe's until a few years ago) there were no items under that search. You had to go out and put in work to find these kicks.

I'm not saying that what is going on now is wrong just different.

Quote:
I disagree... because connects don't contact you... middlemen do

He has a point.
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

I agree with Leda ^^

I would also add that in the end, collecting is exactly like life...it's not what you know, but who you know. You want to collect PEs - start building your network and that does not include PMing the folks here on the boards with a YO! U got some Krazy **** hook me up. Kool?

For me there is nothing worse than those emails, they can't spell, don't seem to understand English and are not attempting to establish a relationship, I mean how many people do you hook up that you don't know?

Quote:
What does that mean? I knowanything :pimp:
pimp.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
exposed quickly :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
getting out the gameits not what it used to be :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
MD/DC/VA

^^^^^^everything everyone said, by the way Rudolph , nice 20.5.5. Brons! I wish I could wear mine, anyone have any Spud Webbs or Nate Robinsons? :D
happy.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

^agreed. the summation of this game is "its not what you know its who you know"...

Having money does not equate to a nice collection... its about how you go about forming your network.... its all about your relationships with the people.

and chris u hit the spot. now it seems a trend that everyone is getting out of the game... for what??? if you were in it for the love, u would stay in it for the love, not the money

i like the discussion in here.

btw chris.. u still makin it down here?

ex-clu-sives We define exclusives...the footwork projectwww.myspace.com/gotforceswww.myspace.com/thefootworkproject

Quote:
If you do happen to make it down here by the 14th let me know, we got some stuff goin down on the 14th.
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
MD/DC/VA

Quote:
Lastly, some of you who are "getting out the game" because its not what it used to be need to stop that bull. You are getting out because you can't move shoes at prices that put money back into your pockets

Wow who was that directed towards?

^

they pretty much did.
kicks drop inevitably like bird shh
you herbs get stuck repeatedly
for campouts and hype money
pilipinas only - exchange gift tayo!ubasapoy. pm na lang po (no jdv).​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
havesomeDo you not at least acknowledge that things have changed? ing over ... AWAY from NT.

I have one good friend left in this hobby and will probably continue to talk to him long after I get out of this crap. And in all, I'm okay with that.

I don't like ledafutures attitude nor do I have ANY clue who he is, but he spits truth a lot of the time. Although if you are going to bash people you should at least have the balls to back it up with what you are working with ... but hey, that's another topic all in itself.

I just wish people could understand what some of these guys are saying. Things HAVE changed for better or for worse. While that's okay in itself, you cannot expect the people who were here long before you to automatically agreeunderstand
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

Right on Dill...
My opinion probably doesn't carry much weight, but here's my .02...
I can compare the whole thing to my profession, which is tattooing. Everybody and their mother is always screaming "this is wack" and "back in the day it wasn't this easy to get all this info" yadda yadda yadda. You don't have to follow the tattoo scene/industry to notice the influx of tattoo studios popping up over the last 5 years, with the owners only having a year or MAYBE 2, before deciding they want to open their own shop, and boom, 1 more shop putting out utter crap. *steps off soapbox*
I do like ALOT of PE's that I see here and few pics that I get emailed to me, and I have mad respect for the people that have the serious PE collections. It's just not for me, and I know that, so I just sit back and enjoy the pics and give props where they're due.
As mentioned it takes A WHILE to build up your network/contacts, to just give it up to some unknown emailer looking for the hook up. Step away from the computer, and go out and talk to people. You'll be surprised how well it works.
I'm not nearly on alot of people's level as far as connects go, but I've managed a few over the years, and I get hit up alot for 'hook ups'.. actually, more like a 'hook down' not up, since it's pretty much one way. I try and take care of a few people when I can, but people catch feelings waaaaaay too easy.
B

Damn dill - why you hating on the PlayStation's? =) Does that mean I'm off the list as well?

All kidding aside, couldn't agree more on everything said. Cubanbee - you hit it on the head, in person is a lot different than hiding behind the keyboard and requires some inter-personal skills that are certainly lacking via internet chat rooms.

I'm going to add one more thing that may perhaps start more debate. I don't have an issue with new versus old or I did it this way, you do it that. I think it also comes with maturity, with that said I have dealt with and met several teenagers that I was very impressed with, so not age based, just simple manners and the ability to communicate. The boards create persona's that simply aren't true in real life. I hear things about many of us on the boards and I have to laugh because in some cases they are right and they don't know me - yeah I can be an a$$hole, I'll admit that. But some of the outlandish **** that gets talked always made me wonder one thing. Don't you all realize that when people talk, it gets back. Relatively - this shoe thing is a very small community and that brings me full circle to being mature and generally just acting right.

I think the truth for a lot of people can be harsh and they simply can't handle it. How many people really look out for each other in this game? Very few when it is one sided and they have nothing to offer. People won't deal with you when you can't put anything on the table for them.

With that all that said I agree with Ron. It comes down to maturity/knowledge. People need to learn how to talk first before asking for stuff.

Drew hit me up because I still did not get that package.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

very nice read on the last couple of post, I could see how you guys could get annoyed with repetitive emails/PMs of people asking for your connects but it comes down to the people that are collecting though. I enjoy seeing pics of alot of the P.Es that some of you guys have and have alot of respect for you guys too.

Out of curiousity where and how did you guys start? Do you guys meet each other at sneaker expos and releases and other events like that?
Jordans & Lebrons for sale size 11 to 12
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com - AIM: Jonny91589

Quote:
I think the truth for a lot of people can be harsh and they simply can't handle it.

"No Entourage. No click. No Crew..."
"... the Respected role dolo. Stand on their own two..."​

Are there any pe's of the crazy 8's? Thanks
Aim: Stayfresh1126

*WANTED List*
All Sz. 12
Air jordan 3 True Blue
Air jordan 4 black laser
Air jordan 5

Back
Top Bottom