POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

jus wonderin how much you spend on PE im prolly bout to cop some ray allen xx this week
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

who has the contact on PE's? gotta get a couple :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

EST. 2005

i do have a on PE
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

all these PEs r sick, i wish i cud get into the PE game! if any1 has any ways to get into this and where to buy from please PM me!

how much you willin to drop on a PE
team 707​

damn 94feet those qrich XIIIs and XXs are hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllla dope
"IM FROM THE BAY WHERE WE HYPHY AND GO DUMB. FROM THE SOIL WHERE THEM RAPPERS BE GETTIN THEY LINGO FROM." -e40

nice XIIs, mandingo, and SMH at Ace Boog.

Quote:
the game will be the next john lennon

that quote is so wrong in so many ways..

G-G-G-G-UNOT!!
"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

qn8a5x.jpg

qn8aav.jpg

* Looking for info on the X prototypes aswell!!! *
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Hey joe nice pickups, now put your "stunner shades" on...
reggie XVI and prototype XI

131617834.jpg

moss IX and moss XII
131619260.jpg

TheShoeGame is real...

Brian those Moss PE are the str8 business, those XII's WOW. ^ moss's aswell BTW.
Never seen those XI prototypes either.
<span style="font-family:Times; color:white;font-size:x-large;"><center><b>TEAM TN</b></center></span>

<center><span style="font-family:verdana; color:red;font-size:x-small;">* Joerdan23 </span><span style="font-family:verdana; color:tongue:urple;font-size:x-small;">* vicentvega8523 </span><span style="font-family:verdana; color:lime;font-size:x-small;">* td n tn </span><span style="color:blue;font-size:x-small;"> * AirJordan18</span><span style="color:wow:range;font-size:x-small;"> * CitrusGirl <span style="color:teal;">* JRock6820</span> <span style="color:maroon;">*memphisboi55</span> <span style="color:green;"> *fulltime hustla</span><center>
<center><u>member#1</u></center>

Those XIs with the Red Jordan logo need to stop bein prototypes and be released. Probably one of my favorite shoes of this whole post. This was the first time I've seen the post and I looked through every page from beginning to end. Thanks everyone for all the pics. That was a tight experience. Especially Baby Dill and Digital (sorry if I got the names wrong). You guys are pretty lucky. I need to make a NBA connect and try to find someone small enough to wear a size 12 so I can wear some heat on my feet!

Peace
NT refs; if i could only dunk; crmsnghst77; MJ ETERNAL MVP;

Damn, I'm in love with those Harper Laker XVI's! Rip 2K5's are extremely sick, as well. Never seen those Moss XII's before, nice colour combination.

Back
Top Bottom