Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

if you arent playing sports...shouldnt wear oakleys...they look to kiddish imo
i can agree w this. everytime i see someone with the wrap arounds i think theyre fixing to play baseball or go bass fishing. holbrooks and frogskins are nice but theyre just variants of wayfarers that every company is copying so whatever

Just picked these Cazal 951's up
These are ___ing sexy as hell :D
imag1074u.jpg

imag1077r.jpg

imag1060w.jpg

those look goofy as hell on you

that guy charles with all dem LV's that don't eem fit his face correctly. They look like they're resting on your cheeks. You need them Asian fit joints asap breh.

Can you guys tell me how to find the size of rayban wayfarers when trying them on instore. I know there's different size within the same model. I was looking at the new wayfarers but some fit smaller than others. I wanted a certain colorway but the particular one instore was a bit small. Thanks in advacne.

Can you guys tell me how to find the size of rayban wayfarers when trying them on instore. I know there's different size within the same model. I was looking at the new wayfarers but some fit smaller than others. I wanted a certain colorway but the particular one instore was a bit small. Thanks in advacne.

The size is on the inner left temple

[COLOR=#red]I gave up on $200+ dollar shades after I lost my 4th pair.

Been rocking Mosley Tribe enforcers, Lyndels, and Ashbury Crenshaws all summer.[/COLOR]

That boy Charles Schwag is a clown. But that collection is fire.

All relatives. I think Millionaires are gaudy as hell (the name should be a dead giveaway before you even see them) and I think Bindis look absolutely ridiculous.

Sometimes that level of brand loyalty will turn around and bite you.

Last edited:
What clear frame LV glasses are those that Charles has? Those are fresh as F!! Only LV I have are evidence. :frown: LV tho :smokin

saw this one on bballer's blog.
overpriced )brushed gold) but tempted cus they do look nice.
I like them, but they seem like they're pretty hard to pull off.  Not for most faces, I don't think.

I also don't really like the price point of Mosley Tribes in general, being that they are made in china.  I wouldn't mind picking up a couple of Mosley Tribes on sale, but I don't think I would ever pay full price.

Last edited:
Just copped these for $35 shipped. Not bad to throw in my rotation. They're selling for $120 on amazon and other sites.

I copped but never had the heart to wear them. Sunglasses are just to much of a challenge to not break!

Back
Top Bottom