Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I have the same one lmao,
I don't even know why I got them
After reading this, I just imagined people at the International Sales and Marketing division at Louis Vuitton HQ jumping on top of their desks and giving each other Hi 5's.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only they made black Evidences with silver/chrome accents instead of gold, I would've bought gotten one already. Wish they made that combination instead of the red/silver frames.

I know they're super expensive, but I don't know how you guys resist wearing them out.

I know my Dita Targa were only like a third of the price of LV Evidences, but they were still way more than I ever thought I'd pad for sunglasses, and I can't stop wearing them.

Those LV's are just way too clean not to wear outside.

What's market price for a DS pair of LV Evidences?

By market price, do you mean retail price or secondary market price?

I have no idea how these sell above retail in the US, because they sit on the shelves in Hong Kong and Singapore.

I guess they sell out fast in America, just like recent Jordan releases.

Evidences are easily available all over the US except for the reds. Haven't seen those in years. Anyone paying over retail is doing it wrong

I mean if I was to sell it somewhere like eBay/NT/ISS/some other site.
My cousin bought a pair but never wore them so passed them on to me and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep these or not.

^ I've been eye-ing ebay a bit an they look to be going for like $525-550. I'm sure you could get $450-475 from NT b/s thread. I might just go ahead and take the loss since I've had em for a year and sill havent pulled em out. lol!

I've been rocking my gas stations $3 joints heavy. ha!

3321px5.jpg

Von Zipper Metal Stache
Can't go wrong with a pair of aviators, especially when they're polarized.

Don't know if this has been answered but, info on Schoolboy Q's sunglasses? Help is appreciated.

A friend told me they might be Clubmasters but I'm not certain. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Thinking of picking these up. I have never owned a pair of oakleys and i am a little apprehensive about the nose piece

Oakley Holbrook. Any body own them?

Thinking of picking these up. I have never owned a pair of oakleys and i am a little apprehensive about the nose piece
I got two pairs of Frogskins which are the sunglasses that the Holbrook was based off of and they are amazing. Fit almost every face, classic wayfarer styling, very light but very durable. I love them to death

I own a pair the shawn white black holbrooks. Joints are nice extremely light, so I will say that they do not bother your nose at all.

Back
Top Bottom