Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

laugh.gif

Looks like those roll up glasses they have you put on at the dentists

Should we be expecting eyewear/sunglass stores to have some type of sale soon?

Reason beig, i lost my wayfarers a while back. Been looking for something else. Seen eyegoodie.com has an item i want for 170. on ebay i could get it for 150. Buy if theres a chance i could get it for lower due to promotions or coupons ill wait it out

recently bought this one for the upcoming summer here....is this unisex? where is this leaning more on; men or for women? thanks :nerd:

damnnn...you serious man?
liked it very much when i wore it the other day though..
seen other color of this one same design and **** that i think was for the female, it was pink....

Last edited:
^^^ Those really look like the predator 2's but i'm not 100% certain. Pretty sure it's a Predator model though

Last edited:
What the difference between OG Wayfarers and New Wayfarers? :nerd: (OGs look better)

New to the shades game... these might be my first pair

What the difference between OG Wayfarers and New Wayfarers? :nerd: (OGs look better)

New to the shades game... these might be my first pair

The difference is the fit of the shades. With the old school the frames are angled more towards your face. With the new style they fit less angled. You have to try them on to feel the difference and decide on which you want.

I went with the new style due to me having kind of puffy cheeks. The old style dug into my face too much for my liking.

I'm glad this thread is picking up again, I'm thinking of getting some aviators for the summer I just can't decide between the mirror ones or all black.

Back
Top Bottom