Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I really want to grab a pair of the Dita Carbine

Price is a little high, but I'm really into them.

Last edited:
So I really like these. Does anyone know if you can buy little slips on the end separately? I don't want a huge Mosley Tribe on the tip so I'd look into replacing them

Last edited:
Wayfarers fit me funny, anyone know if Ray Ban makes an XL model of it? like they did with the Clubmasters and Aviators

I really want my own custom pair of Ray-Ban RB 3138 Shooter aviator's AKA the Johnny Depp Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas's
:pimp:

I really want to grab a pair of the Dita Carbine

Price is a little high, but I'm really into them.
looking for a pair of Ditas myself, more so the grandmaster twos. Anywhere know where you can find them in stores?

and

I got the flat tops from Nordstrom for $10 and those are my go to shades. I haven't worn my raybans in a while. Gonna invest on some maboo shades from verde styles or super flat tops whenever I have splurging money

Last edited by a moderator:
also have the 4147's but they need to make an asian fit of these, it keeps slipping down on my nose. so hard to find big sunglasses that actually fits my nose

I got these for the heck of it since I am still a skateboard nut. I figure it will be goofy enough to wear during the summer.

Diamond Supply Recycled Skateboard Sunglasses

looking for a pair of Ditas myself, more so the grandmaster twos. Anywhere know where you can find them in stores?
hate to bust your bubble but there aren't to many stores that still care those shades and if you take the ebay route be ready to drop between 425-550 for a pair. I didnt know if you wanted them THAT bad
I got the flat tops from Nordstrom for $10
retrosuperfuture ones? hmmm hell of a deal if so

Last edited:
Wayfarers fit me funny, anyone know if Ray Ban makes an XL model of it? like they did with the Clubmasters and Aviators

wayfarers come in 50mm vs 54mm im 6'1 so i got da 54mm..fits so much better then those little ones

Last edited:
and

I got the flat tops from Nordstrom for $10 and those are my go to shades. I haven't worn my raybans in a while. Gonna invest on some maboo shades from verde styles or super flat tops whenever I have splurging money

Do u have the name or link of the Nordstrom flat tops? Those are practical for $10

hate to bust your bubble but there aren't to many stores that still care those shades and if you take the ebay route be ready to drop between 425-550 for a pair. I didnt know if you wanted them THAT bad

retrosuperfuture ones? hmmm hell of a deal if so

This I know few on ebay. Since I live close to Somerset Mall here in Michigan actually two shops there sell them and have the grandmasters in but retail is 600, ebay has them 400-500..

I had the weirdest issue with the 4147. I tried on my boys "tortoise shell" pattern or whatever they're called and they looked great. I ended up getting the black polarized pair, but when they arrived they didn't fit the same. I even showed them to my boy and he said they felt like they were smaller.

FYI purchased from Ray ban directly.

Back
Top Bottom