Post your TATS vol. inked for life

^ myfonts.com, the site is kinda overwhelming, they seriously have a million fonts on there
laugh.gif

Got this on sunday...
Iphone pic sucks...
I think this one hurt worse than my elbow though..
the closer he got to my armpit it hurt more and more...
Goin back on sunday to finish the rest of my sleeve...

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

This was my first tatt
6e51557206ba3ce452f3f3b10b26b8a617ae1bf.pjpg

This was taken like 2 days after it was done so it wasnt fully healed. I love it, I dont care if people think its douchey, I think its funny. And yes I know its ridiculous to get a joke tattoo but if I dont find that even funnier when I'm 70 then I'm not the person I want to be.
pimp.gif
qft

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

MAN YA'LL STILL GOING IN ON MY HUNDREDS TAT!! LOL!!

Yea that was my first tat & I thought it was super dope & unique. I mean no one else I know have a hundreds bomb with Jordan III's on them.
But I did get messed up & ripped off by the artist. It was my first tat & I didnt know much about lines and shading and all that. She charged me a grip too, $480!! I thought I was paying for the worth, since everyone saying don't be afraid to pay, because nice tats aren't cheap, but did I get screwed over!! HAHA!!

I'm still trying to figure a way to probably clean that tat up somehow or get a nice cover up, but with it being so black, cover up seems almost impossible. Its looking horrible now too, the ink is fading and there are so many dark & light patches all through the black ink. The III's kinda started to somehow warped. Any advice? And I see exactly what everyone was saying about the boxes and the lines being so uneven and out of shape! It pissed me off, and when I went back to the artist & demanded a touch up, she tells me its because I been in the sun & it messed up my tat! The sun has nothing to do with your CROOKED lines woman!! I was heated. But since then, I got a couple more tats by a way better artist. I need to get my hands on a camera and take some pics when I finish. This is the guy thats doing my tats now, great work! www.myspace.com/angeltat2

I don't regret my hundreds tat, well not the idea atleast, I wish it was executed to perfection like I imagined it, but it didnt. haha
that sucks.
updated pics please.

smh.gif
i think its ridiculous when people get tats that arent original
laugh.gif
, like idk man but its so ******ed like for example, y did u get a pharaoh ?^
its been done, i mean yea u like it but idk man
or people like, oooo imma get a lion , or ooo imma get stars , orr imma get a tribal tat, orr all them sayings like, "only god can judge me" and stuff like that
what ever happened to originality?

people just say oo it looks sik thats why i got it
ooo ok cool
indifferent.gif

and like all of a sudden every one and they momma wants a sleeve
laugh.gif
what the...

and
smh.gif
at people tryna find the "cheapest" price, and not ding research

its all hype
vent* 
laugh.gif

there are some sik tats in here though, some very original ones that are cool.

beezylocks.....

i kinda feel you on the originality....only kinda. like certain tattoos/themes are more of a scene uniform than an individual form of expresion. but imo there is something "traditional" about tattooing and the art form. so of course you may see the same theme or subject on many/most but as long as the placement is good and the work is top notch i say let folks have all the stars & leopard print they want. so when you see a really good version of that tat you appreciate it more.

first round...... the tattoo is called a sacred heart

Originally Posted by beezylocks

smh.gif
laugh.gif
or people like, oooo imma get a lion , or ooo imma get stars , orr imma get a tribal tat, orr all them sayings like, "only god can judge me" and stuff like that

ooo ok cool
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
what the...

and
smh.gif

its all hype
vent* 
laugh.gif

just wondering, which ones are the original ones?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

ooo ok cool
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
what the...

and
smh.gif

its all hype
vent* 
laugh.gif

and i bet you dont have any ink right

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

hey I got a question. What is this called, the heart with tha flame and wings? I've seen a lot of people with these tatts.
that's called a sacred heart

I feel like sometimes people misunderstand tattoos. Like why does a tattoo have to have a meaning behind it? Why can't people just get something because they like the art, after all tattoo is body art. Like does everyone have a meaning behind the poster or art piece they have on the wall? Some people just appreciate body art and get whatever because they love the way it looks. Sure some tattoos have meaning behind them, but if you don't have a meaning for a tattoo doesn't mean you shouldn't get one. This is all my opinion of course.

Aye !*@$ what people think.. What am I doin’? What am I doin’?
Oh, yeah, that’s right, I’m doin’ me I’m doin me.. I got that %*%% because the boy king young rich powerful always been my %*%%..

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I feel like sometimes people misunderstand tattoos. Like why does a tattoo have to have a meaning behind it? Why can't people just get something because they like the art, after all tattoo is body art. Like does everyone have a meaning behind the poster or art piece they have on the wall? Some people just appreciate body art and get whatever because they love the way it looks. Sure some tattoos have meaning behind them, but if you don't have a meaning for a tattoo doesn't mean you shouldn't get one. This is all my opinion of course.

cosign

smh.gif
laugh.gif

ooo ok cool
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
what the...

and
smh.gif

its all hype
vent* 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you are a f a g

thinkin about startin a sleeve around this  st.christopher wich is my name and i like the story behind it

4christo.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at every tat having to have a meaning.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nothings original.....everything is a copy of something else.....

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am all for originality but I am a firm believer of this....no tat is original and if it is, it will be copied by someone in the near future. I've learned to cope with it though. I hated that fact that my first tat was pretty much done by a lot of people without me even looking into it. Now I get stuff that has more of a lasting appeal. I like Japanese tats and will continue to get them and nothing else. It has been done over and over....decades upon decades and I think it is kind of cool to represent part of that culture.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am all for originality but I am a firm believer of this....no tat is original and if it is, it will be copied by someone in the near future. I've learned to cope with it though. I hated that fact that my first tat was pretty much done by a lot of people without me even looking into it. Now I get stuff that has more of a lasting appeal. I like Japanese tats and will continue to get them and nothing else. It has been done over and over....decades upon decades and I think it is kind of cool to represent part of that culture.

Back
Top Bottom