Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..
2m5cln7.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And why does it look so damn ashy? I hope that is a very old tat[/color]

Figure NO1 on NT would like it, but the TH Atoms Bomb symoblizes me & my peoples, and the Jordan III's are my first pair of Jordan I ever bought with my own money & III's got me into collecting sneakers. The Boxes symoblize the come up.. Its a dope tat imo.

I wanted that "Cartoon" Vibe to it, didnt want it to be very realistic.

I rather have a tat that steps away from the norm & get something that can define who my lifestyle, Its better then having the same ol "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" Jumpoff or the Cross & hands & what not.

So having 3 brands tattoo'd on you is better than a saying you live by or has deep meaning to you? Not saying that specific phrase, but in general. And Iwouldn't say that is a cartoon look at all, how? It all looks realistic....but realistically bad.

Figure NO1 on NT would like it, but the TH Atoms Bomb symoblizes me & my peoples, and the Jordan III's are my first pair of Jordan I ever bought with my own money & III's got me into collecting sneakers. The Boxes symoblize the come up.. Its a dope tat imo.

I wanted that "Cartoon" Vibe to it, didnt want it to be very realistic.

I rather have a tat that steps away from the norm & get something that can define who my lifestyle, Its better then having the same ol "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" Jumpoff or the Cross & hands & what not.
How old are you? Just curious.

i am speechless of dudes' tattoo

you can get a tat of whatever you want for all I care, but the quality is straight doo doo

I also hope those companies paid you to get those tats cause that is the only way someone should have them

Originally Posted by solefood229

i like brits tat, but if it was another dude yall wouldnt be running to his defense
Exaaaaactly. Mad dudes in here trying to save her. She's a big girl, she can take care of her e-self.

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

its gonna be a long-sleeved summer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude just made himself the lamest dude this year...He'sthe new tiffany fairy looking dude that was walking down by undefeated.

I want to get my mom's or my sister's name tatted on my neck, but I figured it'd wouldn't work out in the corporate world. So I'll probablyget it on my upper chest, and not too big. Phamily on my left arm. I'll expect this sooon..

I'm sorry dude but 'cartoonish vibe' or not, that's no excuse for the lousy work. I mean look at the outline of the Adam Bomb? It's crookedas fucc. I'd be pissed as hell if some artist scratched that crap on my arm.

the motivational tatoo and the adam bomb are both horrible tatoos. the quote looks like something i put on my agendas for ASB and the other maybe a poster orpicture on your wall...but not on your arm FOR-EEEEEEH-VORRRRRR

laugh.gif

man I want some ink so bad but I still can't decide what I want...

I was thinking about going with 'it was all a dream' what yall think
grin.gif

It's what YOU think, not any of us. Do what makes you happy and !+*% everyone else.
laugh.gif

of course. But since I had a multiple of ideas I wanted some feed on one that I might be deciding on.

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That is how I want my sleeve on my left arm.

But done by a better artist though. Cuz was to get up and my tatted looked like that I would beat the !@+% out that artist.
mad.gif

And no logos.

anybody know where i can find Japanese symbols and what they mean?

im trying to get the symbols for money power respect! i went into a couple shops that had some but i wanna make sure there correct before i go over to Japanand they tell it means something totally different
roll.gif

some dudes takin this tatoo $*$* too lightly
smh.gif
not sure if some of y'allgot the memo but that $*$* is on for LIFE!!!
sick.gif
laugh.gif

seriously...some of these pieces i wouldn't even draw on my school folder, never mind my body
smh.gif

briteyes that is a great saying. My structure of beliefs are similarly based around that concept.
hats off, and it even looks great.

P.S PYP? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom