Post your TATS vol. inked for life

roll.gif
what is the meaning you say it has

ghostface-from-wutang-tattoo-40809.jpeg

laugh.gif
dope. i've always wanted to get the wu logo tatted on me.. but too big would be meh. i've wanted it on my wrist but that's a little fem.i'll probably put it in my wrist anyway after i get sleeves how i want them

I know NT is the home of expert critics but seriously some of you act as if his tat is the END.When its not,I actually like the jordans III's on and I cansay to myself "if he likes it,I love it" and keep it moving.

niketalk is cold blooded forreal son, imma save my comments. That's why I'm not gonna get a bargain tattoo, I'm gonna pay for quality.

two crappy palm treo pics from the days that they were taken:
03435f4f4f856981c7a1e7e61198bcb057eb565.jpg

4c92552454628c74efb153d498a2bb0d0848934.jpg

and just for your amusement, a picture of my cross the night of my 21st birthday. I was blackout at this point, and decided to wrestle with the sprinklers oncampus. No idea where my shirt was.

1ff250744b6cac38ea71af9902a10c221d7f6bf.JPG

Moms name on my wrist "GEORGIA"

Last name "HERNANDEZ"

Hopefully in a couple weeks i will add more the this

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That is how I want my sleeve on my left arm.

But done by a better artist though. Cuz was to get up and my tatted looked like that I would beat the !@+% out that artist.
mad.gif

And no logos.

i think that tat is pretty dope. it could have been drawn better because the boxes looked maad crooked. but its pretty dope.
You should have made the boxes like real Sb boxes.

one gold
one pink
one black

First Tattoo, getting colored Feb 27th. Apologies on the Ninjahood pic size/number, just many weird angles to capture it all.

Been working on it for just under a year, really happy with how the black sitting went. There has been a sugar maple outside of my window since I was a kid,and I am an Environmental Studies major, and plan on pursuing careers in the environmental/outdoor education field. Also a tribute to my grandfather who diedwhen I was 8 weeks old, everyone says I am exactly like him (like he dropped his spirit into me when he left). He loved the outdoors, and his favorite placesbegan my interest in nature and the outdoors. There is script (which will be burning out of the limb at its base in white, red. orange ink) that reads"Forgive me thou bleeding earth" (Shakespeare, Julius Ceasar) which always has meant a lot to me in both a personal and ecological sense since Ifirst read it. The idea of forgiveness is one that I very much subscribe to. The spots on the leaves will be water drops, adding some color but also playingoff the "bleeding earth" quote, and the idea of forgiveness and tears.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If i wasn't so scared of getting denied for a job somewhere i'd be tatted up bynow....thinking of getting my forearm done but shook[/color]

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

First Tattoo, getting colored Feb 27th. Apologies on the Ninjahood pic size/number, just many weird angles to capture it all.

Been working on it for just under a year, really happy with how the black sitting went. There has been a sugar maple outside of my window since I was a kid, and I am an Environmental Studies major, and plan on pursuing careers in the environmental/outdoor education field. Also a tribute to my grandfather who died when I was 8 weeks old, everyone says I am exactly like him (like he dropped his spirit into me when he left). He loved the outdoors, and his favorite places began my interest in nature and the outdoors. There is script (which will be burning out of the limb at its base in white, red. orange ink) that reads "Forgive me thou bleeding earth" (Shakespeare, Julius Ceasar) which always has meant a lot to me in both a personal and ecological sense since I first read it. The idea of forgiveness is one that I very much subscribe to. The spots on the leaves will be water drops, adding some color but also playing off the "bleeding earth" quote, and the idea of forgiveness and tears.

dope and a dope concept
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

If i wasn't so scared of getting denied for a job somewhere i'd be tatted up by now....thinking of getting my forearm done but shook

That exactly how i feel....

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Been working on it for just under a year, really happy with how the black sitting went. There has been a sugar maple outside of my window since I was a kid, and I am an Environmental Studies major, and plan on pursuing careers in the environmental/outdoor education field. Also a tribute to my grandfather who died when I was 8 weeks old, everyone says I am exactly like him (like he dropped his spirit into me when he left). He loved the outdoors, and his favorite places began my interest in nature and the outdoors. There is script (which will be burning out of the limb at its base in white, red. orange ink) that reads "Forgive me thou bleeding earth" (Shakespeare, Julius Ceasar) which always has meant a lot to me in both a personal and ecological sense since I first read it. The idea of forgiveness is one that I very much subscribe to. The spots on the leaves will be water drops, adding some color but also playing off the "bleeding earth" quote, and the idea of forgiveness and tears.
these are the tats i love. sick concept and execution.

Back
Top Bottom