Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

took this when it was still healing/peeling
rcoakn.jpg

[h2]honestly why? im not trying to burst you bubble, but how much thought did you put into this?[/h2]

Got this when my son was born..was gonna do the footprints but he was a preemie so they were too small

Just got the symbol in the middle done..the stuff around it was a Henna.. i plan on getting done

love/Hate ambigram..I have more..but no pics...

hmm, an hour and a half?

i had a good artist, but i told him i wanted the letters wide, so overtime the ink doesnt fall out. after he finished my outline he says "im just lettingyou know that they are kinda skinny and im not sure how long itll last".... he then asked to do a pattern instead of filling it in solid. it was horrificand i was pissed. ive been tattooed so much and it was definitely the most annoying experience out of all... i guess ill deal with the consequences in thefuture, blah.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

well im at 215 and want to get down to 200 or even 190.. i was planing on some chest work or even ribs. i dont care how long it takes to lose it that way i really plan what i want to get.

you ain't gonna lose no weight man

j/k...I lost 20 lbs in the past year and there's no difference. You have nothing to worry about losing that littleweight

This is my left arm
2s14obs.jpg

2l8hsuu.jpg

dq521l.jpg

qrwxna.jpg

This is my right arm ... its looks like that because its a HUGE cover up if u seen what was under it you would think this is 100000x better, but still i dontlike it
15f0yhj.jpg

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

LiquidCREAM wrote:

took this when it was still healing/peeling
rcoakn.jpg
Isn't it "Do not go GENTLY into that good night"?

In this kid's defense, the way every thing is spelled is right

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

It's a poem by Dylan Thomas about his dying father. I like the concept, one of my fave poems ever.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

well im at 215 and want to get down to 200 or even 190.. i was planing on some chest work or even ribs. i dont care how long it takes to lose it that way i really plan what i want to get.

you ain't gonna lose no weight man

j/k...I lost 20 lbs in the past year and there's no difference. You have nothing to worry about losing that little weight

hahaha.. good one
laugh.gif
.. in that case imma start thinking real good now.

check your pm.

Not my tattoo...but this is my idea for this summer...a cross similar to this one with this scripture: Proverbs [font=verdana, geneva, helvetica]31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. I plan on getting it down my spine...not toobig...not too small. I have two other tats...on each shoulder blade...no good pics at work right now though. Any people have problems with tatts on spine?painful much? when i got my other two...they didnt really hurt...it was so long ago i dont even remember.

[/font]
d54151e476a8d0159f9db756e71f0fc60c6ad54.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

My first tattoo. 3 hours and 45 minutes. Very painful.
ohwell.gif
how much u paid for that tat?

Joint is TUFF...

gonna get 1 just like this...
pimp.gif

and 2 people asking the guy "how will he look in 30 yrs"

who cares.. 1st off its not your tat.. and second... live for 2day, 2morrow isn't gurenteed..

honestly why? im not trying to burst you bubble, but how much thought did you put into this?

its one of my favorite poems, ive always been a fan of script tattoos, and most, if not all of my future tattoos will be script tattoos. also i believe thisquote should be how you live your life.

anyways, this is going to be my next tattoo, im going to get it on the back of my forearm, or upperarm, idk where..

5vribc.png

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Not my tattoo...but this is my idea for this summer...a cross similar to this one with this scripture: Proverbs [font=verdana, geneva, helvetica]31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. I plan on getting it down my spine...not too big...not too small. I have two other tats...on each shoulder blade...no good pics at work right now though. Any people have problems with tatts on spine? painful much? when i got my other two...they didnt really hurt...it was so long ago i dont even remember.

[/font]
d54151e476a8d0159f9db756e71f0fc60c6ad54.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg

I have one directly in the middle of my back; most of itsits on my spine. I can honestly say out of the 2 tats I have on each arm and the one on my spine, the one on my spinehurt the most. It got to the point where I thought I was about to black out, started feeling light headed, and then Iguess some nerves were "lightly" hit and made like my fingers and toes twitch spontaneously. But after awhile i guess endorphins kicked in and I didn't feel the pain anymore….its not horrible, but painis definitely there.

I was thinkin' bout gettin my forearms done soon but my has been *****in' about how its going to affect me goin' to get a job in the future.. Istill might get it anyway and just possibly wear thin long sleeves so I dont get hot when the weather gets warm/hot..

Back
Top Bottom