Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by DJ bana

i like your ink ^

another pic i found of my numerals, i need to have the ink redone.

3007247130_d5ea335237_b.jpg
pimp.gif

yo Im thinking about getting my forearm tatted but I need to know if any of you had problems
getting jobs after getting that part of your arm tatted. I dont want to wear long sleeves
in the summer!!!

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

yo Im thinking about getting my forearm tatted but I need to know if any of you had problems
getting jobs after getting that part of your arm tatted. I dont want to wear long sleeves
in the summer!!!
I had a tat done on my forearm, I wore polos on casual day at work (before i was laid off) the supervisors did not mind since I was a goodemployee, and presented myself in a professional manner. BTW, this was at a conservative law firm also.

Originally Posted by soleminded

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

took this when it was still healing/peeling
rcoakn.jpg

[h2]honestly why? im not trying to burst you bubble, but how much thought did you put into this?[/h2]
How much have you guys put thought into what his tattoo is about? Or was based on?

i've been talking about getting one since i was 18 (just turned 22) but im really gonna get it done soon...i want something religious....

Originally Posted by eeibaby

rcoakn.jpg

[h2]honestly why? im not trying to burst you bubble, but how much thought did you put into this?[/h2]
How much have you guys put thought into what his tattoo is about? Or was based on?

Dudes here got they're magnifying glasses on whenever someone shows some type of quote. I'm definitely gonna have my tattoo artist's stencil of myquote up here to get proof-read before I get any type of wording done on me
laugh.gif

Clean tats yall .. Only got one right now .. But can somebody help me find an artist who does Filipino styles sleeves? Or a Filipino tattoo artist that canhelp me with that?
I want to get my right arm half way done but i don't know of any artists and have been looking for quite some time now .. Please get at me if you do knowit would be much appreciated.

That's mine right there and I'm proud of it too ..

700269c45352a617d19e15b02b2066a3304a8298.jpg

My 1st Tat
"Man Of God" on the Left Arm

c18268a41855f61bdf7e97bf263bb60edc0f6e74.jpg

My 2nd Tat on my Right arm
Two Siamese Twins Conjoined Meaning Good and Evil
"Gemini" sign underneath

6ef26fa4bf5a4698dace0ab5689199190e5498db.jpg

My 3rd Tat on My Right Forearm
Praying Hands with the hands pierced
"Washed In His Blood"

2e326af4be501629d85e2fbbc6c9a7b69953ec80.jpg

My 4th and Newest Tat
Those "Popular" Stars LOL
Im getting them shaded but don't know what color yet.

More to Come..

said i Would post my sleeve in the last tat joint but never got a chance I still cant really take good pix without my tripod but here is one i just snapped andplayed with

351320017.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by BayEST

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg
beautiful. i love memorial tats.
i have 3, one is also roman numerals.

here are all 5 of my tats... lots more to come in the future.

2939651260_7dcbab6e31_b.jpg
yo whats the roman numerals for? looks like 5, 6, 6 right? Meaning?

some these tats are just dope.. i like the octopus.. the one across the chest is dope too.. i want my second one.. asap..

Originally Posted by JPioneer

etorres03 - I like your artwork
pimp.gif

Thanks bro, everything except my chest was done in Dallas, the other was done In New Jersey. I have more but didn't feel like taking pics.

pimp.gif

Thanks bro, everything except my chest was done in Dallas, the other was done In New Jersey. I have more but didn't feel like taking pics.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by eeibaby

rcoakn.jpg

Dudes here got they're magnifying glasses on whenever someone shows some type of quote. I'm definitely gonna have my tattoo artist's stencil of my quote up here to get proof-read before I get any type of wording done on me
laugh.gif
??
the quote on my arm is from the poem by dylan thomas.... idk why you would ask how much time i put into it, the quote itself, in the context that i perceiveit, is powerful. i like the multiple fonts used, like i said all, if not most, of my next tattoos will be script tattoos..

Back
Top Bottom