Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Just got my outline done a few hours ago.....
eek.gif
Now that's sick!!! I'd want to put that on as part of a sleeve. Can't wait to see it finished. Did it come directly from the artist?

eek.gif
Now that's sick!!! I'd want to put that on as part of a sleeve. Can't wait to see it finished. Did it come directly from the artist?

^^ I came to the artist with the idea and a sketch. I told him to run with it. This is what he came up with. I actually like it a lot more than my original design. I'm going back in a week to get all the shading done. I am thinking about making it into a full calf piece somehow.

got this done almost two years ago. My first born's name. I looking to get my second son's name by the end of the summer across my shoulders (like military stars)

I just got my left arm done on Thursday. It came out really nice and I really like it. Will post pics later when its fully healed, but right now it just itches like mad and I can barely stand it. I hope its just a matter of days when the itching is gone 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

eek.gif
It would be a damn shame if this doesn't get filled up with colors.

i got this one done in August '09 (pics are from when it was freshly done)

this was done in November '09 (pic was from it was fresh as well)

both of them together (sorry for the bad pic)

Joe Rogan has had those tats for a while now i believe, but they are just always covered up

Originally Posted by slowwonee89

i got this one done in August '09 (pics are from when it was freshly done)
Yo those are dope. How was the pain? Ive been thinking about getting something done on the back of my legs like that. 

finished the black and grey today on my homey Pete quarter sleeve im currently working on.. one more session for some color and white ink.. and tighten up some spots.. you guys would trip on how much he paid for this tattoo... smh @ making dumb bets. but i do pay my debts.. so all in good fun. BTW this is a cover up
PeteKoi2.jpg

PeteKoi.jpg

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

finished the black and grey today on my homey Pete quarter sleeve im currently working on.. one more session for some color and white ink.. and tighten up some spots.. you guys would trip on how much he paid for this tattoo... smh @ making dumb bets. but i do pay my debts.. so all in good fun. BTW this is a cover up

PeteKoi.jpg

3517jvp.gif

How much did he pay?

Back
Top Bottom