Post your toys! Vol. 1?

That's dope @redrum3281

I'm pretty excited for the few upcoming Voltron pieces I've seen. That 20th anniversary one is the only one I have in my collection, along with the Vehicle one.
I def plan to pick up the new toynami  ultimate ver. but I'm worried that like the 20th they'll release a 30th with a stand and extra weapons, though I may buy that one too, and then I also want the mad toys infinity gokin king of beast, I've heard good things about that one

Last edited:
It took 6hrs to pull them out and put them back together properly for the most part, somehow my red blade liger lost a leg im saddened by this as its my fav zoid, guess he'll need to eventually be replaced

If there are any individual pics you want let me know by tomorrow before i put them up

Sucks about the Blade Liger, by the way Van's Liger>Leon's Liger. I'm biased cause my fav color is blue, and in my opinion the Blade looks way better than the Shield :tongue:

How do you store them inside the box? I have 3 big boxes where I store my kits and they're all individually bagged inside a zip loc. This prevents small parts from getting lost, but it's not 100% effective. I also see you have all 3 variants of the Liger Zero :pimp:

Would it be too much to ask for all of them? :nerd:

Last edited:
Sucks about the Blade Liger, by the way Van's Liger>Leon's Liger. I'm biased cause my fav color is blue, and in my opinion the Blade looks way better than the Shield :tongue:

How do you store them inside the box? I have 3 big boxes where I store my kits and they're all individually bagged inside a zip loc. This prevents small parts from getting lost, but it's not 100% effective. I also see you have all 3 variants of the Liger Zero :pimp:

Would it be too much to ask for all of them? :nerd:

I store them in their boxes collectively in bigger boxes and i may need to do the zip lock bag, this was 7734 time consuming. I have 5 liger variations, Zero Schneider, Jager, Panzer, X and combo Phoenix, and im biased to red so Leon's red blade liger>Van's Liger :lol:, I'll get pics up of the ligers today when i get off from work

Ok here we go pic time again

Liger Zero X

Liger Zero Jager

Liger Zero Schneider

Liger Zero Phoenix

Koning Wolf MKII

Last edited:
I store them in their boxes collectively in bigger boxes and i may need to do the zip lock bag, this was 7734 time consuming. I have 5 liger variations, Zero Schneider, Jager, Panzer, X and combo Phoenix, and im biased to red so Leon's red blade liger>Van's Liger :lol:, I'll get pics up of the ligers today when i get off from work

Ok here we go pic time again

Liger Zero X

Liger Zero Jager

Liger Zero Schneider

Liger Zero Phoenix

Koning Wolf MKII

So you bought all 3 of the Liger Zero CAS variants? Damn bro, ballin' over there lol. I have the base Liger Zero and I was thinking on just buying the separate armor sets so I can switch in between them. I never knew of those other Liger variants, then again I don't know much about Zoids besides the New Century Zero and Chaotic Century animes.

Here's the 3 big boxes I store my kits in, as you can see they are inside a zip loc. I dis-assembled them into smaller parts so they can all fit in there along with some plastic bases some of the kits came with.

I really need to invest in a camera, anyways, got my black superheroes shelf up

Its amazing how i managed to fit them all up there, gonna need a longer shelf asap
laugh.gif
new editions include civil war movie BP and WM, Cottonmouth. There are prob some others but I've forgotten who, gonna replace DC Classics Black Adam with his DC Icons ver. as well as GL John Stewart when he releases, been waiting on DC Icons Static Shock for like 2yrs it seems like, maybe he'll release someday. Also gonna replace Miles Morales USM with his newer ver. when that releases. Expect more collection pics as i fix up my shelves
I need this NECA TMNT Arcade set..
mean.gif

nerd.gif
and resell fixing to be stupid, I wish i'd grabbed the comic neca turtles those yrs back when I saw them in TRU
sick.gif

@louislagerfeld  I was huge into zoids but mostly bcuz I was on a forum dedicated to zoids, I forget the name of it now, but thru it I found a website where a lot of zoids stuff was cheap shipped from japan and we're talking early 2000s before these stupid price increases on toys hit, and a lot of the zoids stuff I found on sale at Walmart but for the most part I was only paying $20-30 a zoid so collecting them was easy

Yo! Did anyone ever have that BIG *** liger zero?

When I was a kid My homie that stayed up the street had it and said he'd sell it to me for 100 dollars :lol: my cousin came over one weekend and brought his toys. They met and talked about what they had (I forgot what my cousin had I think it was a few dbz toys ) they decided to trade and my homie gave it to my cousin right infront of me . :smh: I couldn't take it man I was down bad so I walked home. My homie came up to me and after he saw my face he was like "it's just business mane,you'll be straight" :lol:

Cut me deep but I'll find one one day.

I didnt buy it only bcuz i was buying the model kits and that was an action figure, def not worth a $100

Newest pick up is

Cw bruticus, i have the 3rd party dreamwave addons on preorder, i picked them over perfect effects ver.

I didnt buy it only bcuz i was buying the model kits and that was an action figure, def not worth a $100

Newest pick up is

Cw bruticus, i have the 3rd party dreamwave addons on preorder, i picked them over perfect effects ver.
NOICE
I'm thinking bout ordering the same upgrade kit too. Really like most of it. Hopefully it adds support to the knees n hips. If so I would be ecstatic.

Newest pick up is

NOICE
I'm thinking bout ordering the same upgrade kit too. Really like most of it. Hopefully it adds support to the knees n hips. If so I would be ecstatic.

I know that judging by the pics it makes the thighs thicker as for stability i wont know til 2017 when i have a chance to mess around with it

Decided to show some comparisons pics of Bruticus from Movie/Fansprojects and Combiner wars

Alt mode

Bot mode wow i never realized how small movie combaticons were
Combine mode

I like the thickness of the cw bruticus, he'll look a lot better once the dreamwave parts get on him someday

Decided to show some comparisons pics of Bruticus from Movie/Fansprojects and Combiner wars

Alt mode

Combine mode

I like the thickness of the cw bruticus, he'll look a lot better once the dreamwave parts get on him someday
That Fansproject bruticus is my personal favorite. I added a upgrade to the upgrade n added the x2 shadow fisher kit :lol: :pimp:
Im will get the UW bruticus n will add a kit to it.

Alt mode

Combine mode

That Fansproject bruticus is my personal favorite. I added a upgrade to the upgrade n added the x2 shadow fisher kit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im will get the UW bruticus n will add a kit to it.
when I did the preorder for the dreamwave kit I wanted to ask opinions on whether that one was the better offer or just going with buying both of the perfect effect add-ons but there's no thread about them at tfw2005 so meh I went with the cheaper overall one

as for FP bruticus, I def was considering getting the other 2 upgrades that were made for him, somewhere I have FOC bruticus which I missed the voyager upgrade for him so I put him away somewhere

Last edited:
when I did the preorder for the dreamwave kit I wanted to ask opinions on whether that one was the better offer or just going with buying both of the perfect effect add-ons but there's no thread about them at tfw2005 so meh I went with the cheaper overall one

as for FP bruticus, I def was considering getting the other 2 upgrades that were made for him, somewhere I have FOC bruticus which I missed the voyager upgrade for him so I put him away somewhere
The dreamwave kit does look nice. I really like the Guardian version too. I'm waiting for reviews before I cop. I'm not doing no more preorders anymore. I need to see a full review n performance first! :lol:

Last edited:
@louislagerfeld
 I was huge into zoids but mostly bcuz I was on a forum dedicated to zoids, I forget the name of it now, but thru it I found a website where a lot of zoids stuff was cheap shipped from japan and we're talking early 2000s before these stupid price increases on toys hit, and a lot of the zoids stuff I found on sale at Walmart but for the most part I was only paying $20-30 a zoid so collecting them was easy
Do you happen to remember the name of the forum? One of the biggest Zoids forums on the net shut down about a year ago. I remember those Hasbro model kits with the wind up motors being all over Walmart. My parents bought me a Command Wolf and a Raynos. I believe I also had a Gun Sniper but that might have been an action figure. I can't exactly remember everything I had because my parents ended up throwing/giving away all my toys.

Here are the 3 Kotobukiya HMM Zoids that I own, I apologize for the terrible pics and lighting. The Berserk Fury and Liger Zero took a while to re-assemble but the Shadow Fox was already on display. The Liger Zero had parts flying all over the place, so I have to glue some parts in place. The Berserk Fury seems to have weak joints in the legs due to the polycaps, I have to strengthen them with some glue. It was a pain in the rear just to get them to stand up and pose, some more pics in the spoiler.

redrum3281 redrum3281 @blasdiaz andretti andretti @SinnerP egaroc1 egaroc1 @JayPesoz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom