Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I also dabble on tfw2k5 same name same as eagoroc1, didn't know people were giving him away on there, just went through and checked to see if there were any shurakings and nope

Try posting in the Ordin thread that you're looking for one. I did that both times and got numerous PM's from members trying to sell theres.

I also dabble on tfw2k5 same name same as eagoroc1, didn't know people were giving him away on there, just went through and checked to see if there were any shurakings and nope

Try posting in the Ordin thread that you're looking for one. I did that both times and got numerous PM's from members trying to sell theres.

I bought the one on ebay for $450

Still well worth it if you ask me. Congrats on the pickup.

I bought the one on ebay for $450
Still well worth it if you ask me. Congrats on the pickup.
yeah it'll be my first deployment transformer, trying to decide what I really want next which I think will be shuraking, while I wait for FPJ to finish Ryu-oh and TFC to complete Poseidon

Had to add MP Sideswipe & MP Starscream to the collection. Next one I'm going for is Soundwave, probably hafta pick up the blk repaint. Can't find a blue one at decent price.

Had to add MP Sideswipe & MP Starscream to the collection. Next one I'm going for is Soundwave, probably hafta pick up the blk repaint. Can't find a blue one at decent price.
Hasbro or takomy? he doesn't go for much from what I seen on ebay

Soundwave is getting reissued soon. Add to that a KO is in the works.
So the inflated prices for soundwave should be coming down.
I caught a good deal for retail not long ago I was super hyped.

it is a good look for Hasbro, it's amazing how different PMOP is from the Takomy ver. I may need to get both

Did I hear you guys say that MP sound wave will make a return to retail stores? :nerd:

The cheapest one I seen was $230 used. I have a hard time paying that much $ for a used product. I'd prefer MIB.

Didn't know this, I'll probably just wait then and pick up Ultra Magnus. 

Did I hear you guys say that MP sound wave will make a return to retail stores? :nerd:

Preorder for MP soundwave with all 5 minions is up on BBTS
$159. :wow:
They actually kept it the same price!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK12406&mode=retail

Oh man that is tempting... I've spent so much damn money this week lol :smokin

Good looks on the link

Preorder for MP soundwave with all 5 minions is up on BBTS
$159. :wow:
They actually kept it the same price!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK12406&mode=retail

Awww man, would love this :smh:

Thanks for the link though.

Grabbed these the other day :smokin, the deadpool hunt continues

Been meaning to post this guy for like 2 months now..

2010 Master Grade Wing Gundam

This is pretty much an out of box build..except i painted the camera on the head..the main camera in the chest..and the sensor unit on the shield with tamiya clear green, instead of the stickers.

Still have to do..

Panel lining
Apply decals
And top coat

Wife got me these yesterday, looks like I've gone all in on the TR line

And even though I've already spent way too much, this dude showed up today...
B-day present for myself arrived 2 days early :nthat:

"Hey new guy"

"Hey new guy"

Fort max :pimp:
Plan on any 3p upgrades?

"Hey new guy"

What a haul, congrats and happy bday!

Finally got in Ordin today and I'm very happy with the purchase, instructions suck but everything else is nice. I still think the limbs should be switched and that Abominus should have fangs or oni teeth or something but that's in general. The crossbowhole is a nice touch I think I've seen someone switch it around and make it a pickaxe

Back
Top Bottom