Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Last edited:
I preordered springer and blitzwing from BBTS since I wont find both in stores. That Springer looks way better than the Warbot Defender.

yeah he does. i hope i can find him at target. but i really doubt it, since i live in the middle of nowhere, alabama. want to see how tall he is compared to my mp rodimus

thanks to a couple of guys in this thread, I finally cave in and bought a dx 12!!  He's kind of lonely at the moments!

enjoy dx12 vs sentinels.......................
glasses.gif

Anybody remember the headliner toys an the NBA jam ones. They were od similar, about 3in and had big heads. My favorite was the Kobe Bryant NBA jam figure from the '99 NY toy fair. I also had the headliner Charles Barkley on the Rockets, Reggie Miller, and big Zo

^^ I was very into headliners in early in high school. They are only worth some sentimental value for me now :lol:

Just got an email, BBTS got this bad boy is ready for pre-order:

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
^ so copped :smokin

And not a bad way to start zzeeoo, now get the Joker :D Those two will be all you really need and yes, you NEED both,lol

Any luck finding that Springer GL?

I'm stuck on this funko pop marvel right now lol

Cant stop buying them all up.

Reminds me of the toybiz marvel legends days with all the variants/chases and exclusives.

If anyone has access to some easily, lmk bc Tampa is bone dry

I'm stuck on this funko pop marvel right now lol

Cant stop buying them all up.

Reminds me of the toybiz marvel legends days with all the variants/chases and exclusives.

If anyone has access to some easily, lmk bc Tampa is bone dry

Bro, I'm not even trying to make eye contact with those at the store because I know once I start, I have to have them all. :smh:

Those deadpool ones though..... :nerd:

Bro, I'm not even trying to make eye contact with those at the store because I know once I start, I have to have them all. :smh:

Those deadpool ones though..... :nerd:

dude......

i just went HAM on deadpools :rofl:

ill post a pic once i have my exclusives come in the mail..

i legit went from not owning a single one, nor knowing anything about them....

to owning over 20 already... :smh:

:lol:

I just saw those TMNT Pop's, now I want them.

Been itching to visit a couple of the usual comic spots, only because I haven't been in months, but I know I always come out with a new toy :smh:

Last edited:

still dont have regular deadpool :lol:

i wanted to hunt down the variants, and exclusives first, because some of these prices are insane on ebay.

yeah, i have unmasked ones (reg version and x force).

also have reg deadpool, and GITD deadpool to grab :lol:

ill post pics when those come in too.

i just got a bunch of SDCC exclusives - theyll be coming in the mail soon.

ill post a collection pic once they all arrive (i also preordered the yellow flash set - so sick).

just PM me if you want them, and dont want ebay prices, i can steer you in the right dirction.

Couple more busts for your viewing pleasure...Gentle Giant Venom and Deadpool.

Excellent shading on this guy.

The detail on the teeth :smokin

Overlap around the eyes.

Great detail on the accessories.

oO

If you're into marvel and/or busts, definitely pick these up.

Last edited:

so far, well atleast so far what has showed up in the mail :lol:

its becoming an addiction, i already have set forth to collect all the marvel ones from the past.

once i have all of them, keeping up with new releases will be easy :wink:

i cant believe i got stuck on these things :rolleyes

There's isnt a single time i am at a store like target and Walmart without strolling thru the toy aisle... I guess this part of me isn't ready to quit.

Great pics guys!

Back
Top Bottom