Post your toys! Vol. 1?

My grails.

Pre rub Megatron MIB

Rub Ramjet MISB

Ultramagnus MIB

Yeah, the old one is trash compared to the new one, although I wish I would've kept mine rather than selling it because it was still a beautiful F-15 when transformed. It would've made for a nice display on my desk :lol:

Whats funny is I NEVER transformed it. Maybe I should take your advice.

And SICK collection @naphyde :x :wow:

Last edited:
Yeah, the old one is trash compared to the new one, although I wish I would've kept mine rather than selling it because it was still a beautiful F-15 when transformed. It would've made for a nice display on my desk :lol:

The updated seeker mold straight up takes a dump on the old one: better proportions top-to-bottom (did away with that tiny head), fixed the hip kibble, all around sturdier build/better balance...you name it.

HOWEVER...I simply can justify rebuying the seekers all over again at those prices. Thundercracker is the lone exception for being my favourite seeker, plus I snagged it on sale at TRU. Old 'cracker here will be kept in F-15 mode.

I was on the fence on this YOTH Optimus Prime, but for 20% of coupon at tru. WhyNot?? I also love my mp10 too!

Does anyone know where I can pre-order this Thor from:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10488&mode=retail

Also, does anyone have the 1/6 Hot Toys Loki from The Avengers by any chance?

You can jump on Sideshow's waitlist. Chances are people will cancel once it nears arrival and you'll get lucky.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-thor-asgardian-light-armor-hot-toys-9021401/

And Avengers Loki is probably my most favorite Hot Toys figure.

I'll jump on that list.

OMG. I need that Loki in my life. Is $500 the average going rate now? And is that DX 2.0 Joker?

jaypesoz jaypesoz

yezzir, Joker 2.0

And I'm not surprised it's almost double already as it really is a beautiful figure. I am surprised Hawkeye was fetching for that much though.

Last edited:
Yeah. I had kind of stop paying attention to figures for awhile but I saw that Loki and wanted it immediately. I guess I'll have to pay the price now, literally.

How's the head sculpt on Joker 2.0? I have 1.0 and thought this was one pretty great but 2.0 looks even better :pimp:

And what's on your list to cop of upcoming HT??

Yeah, the older Jokers were all well made with improvements over time, but they really perfected him with the 2.0

As far as PO's go, I didn't like the way the Avengers Thor looked with Loki below so I sold him and I'm waiting for the Thor 2 version. Speaking of which, did you know about the Thor 2 version of Loki?

And as far as my other HT PO's, I only have General Zod, Robocop, Iron Patriot right now and I plan on getting whatever guys they come out with from Cap 2 and possibly Raiden from MGR:R . How about you?

I did see the Thor 2 version of Loki but for some reason he didn't look as good as The Avengers version to me. I think it's the head sculpt. If what gets released looks a little better I may just get that, wait for an Avengers 2 Loki or just bite the bullet for the one you have. It's pretty sweet and one of the better HT figures I've seen.

I plan on getting one of the Thor figures from Thor 2. Both look great to me but I guess I have a preference for the light armor version. And I guess I'll wait and see what figures get released for CA2 but I'm fine with my Cap from the first movie.

I do plan on getting the MP Bumblebee and Wheeljack as well. I saw that Grimlock was re-issued on BBTS and I suppose I may need to find some time to pick him up. I also don't have any seekers :x

What's your collection looking like now man?? I know I've been seeing you post in here for awhile now.

I need you to convince me to get the Thor 2 Loki man :lol:

$600 for Avengers Loki is looking kind of :smh: :x

Last edited:
Good plan you got there. I was able to chill on trying to collect all the HT Iron Man figs but I'm a sucker for Captain America ones :lol: Luckily, I'll be good with one Thor and that'll be the armored one from Thor 2.

I'm with you on the TF's and I can't wait for Bumblebee and Wheeljack, and I have MP Soundblaster on it's way to me right now, I'll post pics once I get him this week. And did you ever watch the Japanese G1 series? I was a big fan and my favorite TF character of all time is Star Saber and I'm still in shock we're getting an MP figure of him.

And my collections pretty tame right now. Got four detolf shelves in my man cave/office. One for just my Star Wars helmets, another for my SW figures, the third for movie figures, and the last one for TF's and misc. robots. It helps keep everything looking neat and prevents me from hoarding too much that I don't need :lol:

I need you to convince me to get the Thor 2 Loki man :lol:

$600 for Avengers Loki is looking kind of :smh: :x

yeah, $600 for any 1/6 fig would make my arms shorter and my wallet tighter :lol: I'd say just go ahead and pre-order the Thor 2 one for now and keep an eye out for a good deal on the Avengers one. Maybe you can even get lucky and find somebody selling just a Loki helmet and sceptor and you can just use them on the T2 figure.

Last edited:
Wow. Nice shots there janitor janitor :pimp:

I need to pick up a Grimlock soon.

jaypesoz jaypesoz I haven't seen the Japanese G1 series. Is there somewhere online where I can watch? And post pics of Soundblaster when you get a chance man.

Also, does SSC fulfill wait listed items often? I was reading in a forum that several people had their orders of the light armor Thor convert last week.

I went ahead and got on the wait list for that Thor and will hold off on a Loki for now.

Last edited:
Nice double, Janitor :smokin

and I'm not sure if the ***-G1stuff is available anywhere online, mike. It's been years since I've watched them online. I know the Shout Factory released them all on DVD though.

As far as the SS waitlist goes, as long as you get on it now, I'm sure your chances of getting your order converted is pretty good. Plenty of guys on that site PO immediately, then end up dropping as the release dates get closer.

Cool :smokin

I'll wait to see what happens then.

I went to my local comic book shop today and they said they could pre-order some of these Thor 2 figures for me but they were charging like $150 above the MSRP :x

^beauty. Mine's at the holding centre ready for pickup tonight :smile:

Will be doing pretty much the exact same set-up:
-bot-mode Takara Soundwave for the red eyes, extra Laserbeak in cassette mode
-alt mode TRU SW + minions
-Soundblaster just to get Ratbat lol
Great minds...

Salt levels have risen.

I have the TRU Soundwave re-issue still MISB. What was the difference between that one and the Takara version??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom