Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^nice cop on the Grimlock's.

Just The Winter Soldier: Golden Age Cap to the collection yesterday

^nice cop on the Grimlock's.

Just The Winter Soldier: Golden Age Cap to the collection yesterday

I wish I was able to get that Cap now. I guess time to wait for the Age of Ultron one.
In the mean time I think maybe I should get the Marty McFly hot toy

I got those too.. they look cool, but they did a horrible paint job on the eyes. The rubber 1990 tmnt movie characters looked so much better.. too bad those didnt have articulation

I agree. I wish the paint was done better. A bit disappointed. The price was also a turn off. Still happy to have them. I wish I could find bebop and rocksteady for a decent price. Still mad I missed out on them.

@skep Thank you. Man I slept on Acid Storm, have you guys seen any? I heard he still available within the USA.

One of the master pieces my co-worker had, thought I'd share!

I was so amped when that was coming out but sold it off after MP-10 was announced because I was kind of let down by it's robot form. Crazy tidbit that came out recently was that the guy who designed that only had 11 days to engineer the figure from scratch. It was pretty intricate too so that really says something about that guy.

Last edited:
The Infinity Gauntlet just arrived today from HTS:

Most likely going to flip the Nebula and Starfox.  Pretty much just wanted Thanos& Death and the Glove 
pimp.gif

Never been to SDCC in my life, but was fortunate enough to purchase this from Koto:

My 1st Bishoujo and loved Psylocke as a kid (had to double up).  Needed her in her original blue uniform.

Even without going to SDCC, July still broke my wallet...

- JSC Spiderman EX

- Superman PF EX (going to have to exchange it because of some fabric issue on Superman)

- HT Thor Light Asgardian

- HT Cap America Golden Age

Right on JayPesoz for info on this thread..will definitely keep posting here regularly!

Last edited:

One of the master pieces my co-worker had, thought I'd share!

:smokin

Sucks that a lot of horror stories are attached to the figure due to the complexity of the transformation plus the plastic is fragile.

Hope Hasbro/Takara makes an updated version of it to scale with MP-10 and the newer MPs.

Alt mode is a gun though so they got problems. :lol:

The Infinity Gauntlet just arrived today from HTS:

Most likely going to flip the Nebula and Starfox.  Pretty much just wanted Thanos& Death and the Glove :pimp:

Never been to SDCC in my life, but was fortunate enough to purchase this from Koto:

My 1st Bishoujo and loved Psylocke as a kid (had to double up).  Needed her in her original blue uniform.

Even without going to SDCC, July still broke my wallet...

- JSC Spiderman EX
- Superman PF EX (going to have to exchange it because of some fabric issue on Superman)
- HT Thor Light Asgardian
- HT Cap America Golden Age

Right on JayPesoz for info on this thread..will definitely keep posting here regularly!

Dope collection, bro. Looks like we're definitely similar with what we collect :smokin

Back
Top Bottom