Post your toys! Vol. 1?

@JayPesoz
 looking good! You got many Hot Toys besides the Star Wars ones? I almost pulled the trigger on an Aldo Raine from Inglourious Basterds the other day on eBay, but got too pricey.

If you're liquidating any of your Hot Toys collection feel free to let me know :wink:  

Will do, I'm gonna re-do my displays this weekend. Just waiting on a couple more figs to come this week before I start deciding who stays and goes. This one will be waiting for me at the crib todayand will definitely be one of the ones I will be keeping.
10990617_685347058241118_1083013178_n.jpg

Those storm troopers are amazing.

What's the price range and availability of those?

Thanks. Some are harder to find than others. Which ones were you looking at?

Last edited:
jaypesoz jaypesoz

The camo and one with the orange accents.

Also is that a storm trooper in a bobba fett set up? :nerd:

Camo is Commander Gree and Orange is Commander Cody. They've been long sold out, and since I'd advise you to avoid paying eBay prices, you can find them in the "For Sale" section of the Sideshow Collectors forum. They're usually alot more reasonable and you have wiggle room on prices, as well.

The white Boba Fett is called the Prototype Boba Fett and you can still get that actually.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC11212&mode=retail

Man I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me find Leonardo and donatello revotech. Bigbadtoys only has the set of 4

Yes it's available. You can get it tfsource.com
I actually preordered mines at anime-export.com. They usually have the best prices, but you pay up front

Back
Top Bottom