Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Some of my latest pickups

And if any of you guys are still on the fence about Cap, pick one up asap. He's now sold-out on Sideshow and places like BBTS already marked him up by $40 :smh:

11881646_400667763470589_335045796_n.jpg

Last edited:
I used to love G.i. Joes as a kid, I really like the packaging and the figures so far in the 50th anniversary collection

Never got it...I don't even think I got notifications turned on...lmao...but I saw you linking this thread in the one in general...glad I came across it now!

Dude how about HT killing the game with TFA merchandise :x

Even though my b-day was last month, I may have gone a tad overboard with my August haul:

-CW Devastator
-reissue G1 Ricochet
-Megatron Christmas tree ornament
-SDCC 'Class of 1985' Kreon set
-MMC Leo Dux (my Feral Rex is finally complete! Now to find the time to open them all/combine them)
-Takara United Superion
-CW Leader Ultra Magnus
-CW Leader Thundercracker
-2007 Botcon Dreadwind (a personal grail)
-"Boosticus" Upgrade Kit for Takara FoC Bruticus

^that's awesome, janitor janitor Do you have all of Feral Rex?

Never got it...I don't even think I got notifications turned on...lmao...but I saw you linking this thread in the one in general...glad I came across it now!

Dude how about HT killing the game with TFA merchandise :x

Better late than never :lol:

And yeah man, HT going for the jugular with their Star Wars license. Between all the new TFA figures coming up AND the OT guys they're already doing, Marvel may have to take a back-seat in my collection for now. And don't even get me started on the DC-movie stuff they'll do, that's an easy 5 figures minimum for me :smh:

I do now! I was an idiot and had all of the others (including Felisaber) but somehow never picked up Leo the whole time. Have family coming in from out of town so won't be able to crack into my Feral Cons for a few weeks.

I do now! I was an idiot and had all of the others (including Felisaber) but somehow never picked up Leo the whole time. Have family coming in from out of town so won't be able to crack into my Feral Cons for a few weeks.

Cool, he's a great figure. Have you seen this one? I'm going crazy trying to find a seller :lol: :smh:

Yeah dat Nero is absolutely bonkers in those colours. While I do have a friend in Singapore, she's got a family and no way am I sending her to some toy convention so she can temporality plunk down $$$$ for me plus haul that beast home...then carry it some more on her next flight back.

Yeah dat Nero is absolutely bonkers in those colours. While I do have a friend in Singapore, she's got a family and no way am I sending her to some toy convention so she can temporality plunk down $$$$ for me plus haul that beast home...then carry it some more on her next flight back.

haha, yeah :lol: I've made peace with knowing I'll have to pay secondary market price for it. Any Transformer in a black/purple colorway just looks that much cooler.

They had him for PO for $500 shipped to the US. I couldn't hesitate at that price.

http://www.planetsteelexpress.com/R20N/

^Sold out now, but that is a FANTASTIC price!!

Could you even land a regular Feral Rex at that price?! lol

^Sold out now, but that is a FANTASTIC price!!

Could you even land a regular Feral Rex at that price?! lol

That's what caught me off guard at first. My boy's been trying to get one for awhile now but can't find one for under ~$600

heads up my transformers masterpiece collector, starscream is available again at TRU.com second pre-order live as of 9:46 pst :smokin

Back
Top Bottom