Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I'm slowly moving my collection to another room, so I've been re-arranging a few things around. Got something nice planned, hope I have time tonight to take some pics (and post tomorrow). But for now, a teaser:

Stay tooned :wink:

That Sunsurge is dope. And that Andras is in my top 5 TF's of 2015 :nthat:

i hate your avatar :smh: :x :lol:  i won't speak on why bcuz that would be rude though

i'm feeling some kinda way for paying about $20 for a light saber for Sidious, but have to do what you gotta do :wow:

We've all paid for silly accesories :lol:

Nice pickup. Looks gorgeous :smokin

The G1 Transformers toys + toon were always my first love. When the 2007 Bay film hit it reignited a spark and got me back in as an adult. But enough talk, here we go! Let's start from the beginning, season 1 cast:

-Most are reissues, and anything that's not is an OG (no KOs here!)
-Ironhide and Ratchet have the 3rd party heads added
-All are 100% complete, so Prime's trailer/Megaton's accessories are off to the side, Jetfire has his gun clip, etc.

More to come

Originals:
-Jetfire
-Devastator (although I also have the Encore reissue, still MISB)
-Shockwave
-Reflector
-Wheeljack
-Sunstreaker
-Mirage
-all the Dinobots
-Windcharger
-Gears

i neber had the original optimus prime as a kid :frown:

for me, prime & megatron were them grails back then

did have shockwave too tho :\ so i was good with the guns...but the colors on prime always popped so much!

Last edited:
New to this thread but glad I found it, respect to all you guys, I've seen some pretty amazing colletions an figures here. I wanted to ask,Does anybody remember giant ninja turtles. They were maybe 10-11 inches in height, 89-90s era I believe,I had one but can't seem to find a pic or anything on them now. did anybody else have one or know of these? Or what the specific name for them were, thanks.

New to this thread but glad I found it, respect to all you guys, I've seen some pretty amazing colletions an figures here. I wanted to ask,Does anybody remember giant ninja turtles. They were maybe 10-11 inches in height, 89-90s era I believe,I had one but can't seem to find a pic or anything on them now. did anybody else have one or know of these? Or what the specific name for them were, thanks.
Referring to these figures, right? I wanted Michaelanglo so bad...I ended up getting Donatello for Christmas lol.

And here are the rest:

Season 2*

*someone else another board (correctly) pointed out that Swoop and Snarl should really be with season 1. Oops!

1986 Movie/Season 3

Season 4

Last edited:
TRU has a TMNT Evolution of Leo with his 8 incarnations

I'm very sad I can't find my sith star wars black figures

You dudes are making me wanna get back into thes damn Gundams :lol:

I had all of the Wing ones, including the Endless Waltz ones back in the day. I kinda miss being able to walk into a Toys R Us and seeing them around. Very tempted to get anothe Epyon though.

You dudes are making me wanna get back into thes damn Gundams :lol:

I had all of the Wing ones, including the Endless Waltz ones back in the day. I kinda miss being able to walk into a Toys R Us and seeing them around. Very tempted to get anothe Epyon though.
Gundamplanet.com

that instagram account posts a lot of epic custom gunpla.

i have a master grade tallgese that i gave to my nephew.

Back
Top Bottom