Post your toys! Vol. 1?

New source haul from TFS more pics tomorrow

Ok so first up it Mastermind Creations Commotus, from their reformatted line R14, he is a representation of IDW Turmoil

IDK anything about Turmoil and I don't read the IDW comics, over all he's a cool figure with a unique transformation and alt mode, good ode to SNK Metal Slug

Last edited:
Ok here we go Perfect Effect Xerxes, PE-DX07

there's a lot of diecast and he's got a great weight to him, some of his joints are loose and that def sucks, it's cool that PE is giving their figures stands now, there are some more pics I should've took just some odds and ends like how the tail connects to the butt, speaking of the tail that things is the most loose noodle I've ever received in a figure, but I guess it's supposed to be a whip, just sucks in Lion mode bcuz you can't make the tail do anything cool when posing, overall I'm satisfied and I hope they do the Big Convoy they teased so I can get a nemesis ver.

I also love the Zoids inspiration

I do wish PE had stuck more to this OG Black Lio Convoy Paint scheme

Last edited:
looking for anime looking darth vader/maul storm trooper figures saw at dallas comic con couple weeks ago..... cant remember name of make any help? thanks in advance...

That's real?! :wow:

Thought it was a custom

Yeah, I was surprised and excited when I randomly ran across him at Barnes and Noble. Check your local one cause there might be one left over. Vader, Royal Guard, Boba Fett, and Stormtrooper (Empire).

But I'm hunting for him though:

Last edited:

That's real?! :wow:

Thought it was a custom

Yeah, I was surprised and excited when I randomly ran across him at Barnes and Noble. Check your local one cause there might be one left over. Vader, Royal Guard, Boba Fett, and Stormtrooper (Empire).

But I'm hunting for him though:

PAK, hmmm.....check Hastings if you have one near by, I see lots of PAK, predator, Batman, and some other randoms

Does anyone mind sharing some pics of your displays? I have a shelf that holds about 5 figures, but I wanted to get some inspiration on a larger display.

Nice! What brand is that last turtle set? Revoltech?

they're the knockoff version of the revoltech...same molds, not finished as well

These are incredible, I wish I could find those NECA for a reasonable price

the blanks are legit from NECA but the ones with the colors are bootleg (didn't read the fine print for the auction, but i should have known given the price & location!) the quality is quite comparable to the legit ones though, just a bit less flexible...

Last edited:
Does anyone mind sharing some pics of your displays? I have a shelf that holds about 5 figures, but I wanted to get some inspiration on a larger display.

Thanks
pimp.gif
I just got one of these cases a few weeks ago for my vintage Star Wars collection. IKEA has other models that I've seen used but I liked this one for this purpose. You could fit 2 or 3 of the 1/6 scale figures in each section for a total of 8-12 figures. Not sure what size of figure you're talking about.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/

Only pic I have on my phone at the moment.

Last edited:
@van-nostrand

I was referring to 1/6 scale Hot Toys so that would work perfect. Repped!
Yeah I plan to get another one for my 1/6 scale Sideshow, they're pretty nice for a < $100 cabinet. Google "sideshow detolf" and a ton of images will come up to browse through. I always get jealous looking through all the pics 
laugh.gif

Mike, like Van above said. The Ikea Detolf's are the truth. This is the only "full picture" I have of one of mine on my phone. I honestly don't know why I never took one with my 1/6ths :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah. I searched and it's legit. Especially for $70.

So my problem is that I only have like 8 figures. I don't want to have a cabinet that's empty. I may have to buy more figures to fill it up :nerd: :lol:

Those belts are clean Jay! Are those real/authentic? I used to be into wrestling back in the Attitude era but fell off and never got back into it.

Last edited:
speaking of attitude era, I saw the new Defining Moments Stone Cold Steve Austin and he comes with 2 winged belts and the very rare banned Smoking Skulls belt

Back
Top Bottom