post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching arrow, and I just don't understand the critical acclaim it's getting.

Watch marvels agents of trash for 10 seconds and by comparison you'll have your answers

Agents of Shield is eh, but it's getting better. The last episode was the first great one IMO, bit Arrow just has an interesting premise, and that's what really keeps me watching.

Last edited:
Agents of Shield is eh, but it's getting better. The last episode was the first great one IMO, bit Arrow just has an interesting premise, and that's what really keeps me watching.
Then You've pretty much answered your own question.

And this is maos FIRST season. This should be as good as it gets. The acting is power rangers bad if not worse

Last edited:
this migos dude goes too far...

nothing but love or my asian mamis, and not in a fetish way...asian girls are legit gorgeous. as for some of you asian dudes, not so sure...word to Danny Dezongpa.

Last edited:
The. You've pretty much answered your own question.

And this is maos FIRST season. This should be as good as it gets. The acting is power rangers bad if not worse

The chick who plays Thea is awful! ******* awful. Laurel is bad too. Only person who stepped his game up is Amell.

Sully Sullenberger didn't do anything but his job and yet he gets all the fame while all the other pilots on that flight are disregarded. I could see if they referred to the crew as a whole, but they don't.

I think he gets WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT!!!! I'm SRS!

The chick who plays Thea is awful! ******* awful. Laurel is bad too. Only person who stepped his game up is Amell.
IMO the show is a failure and nothing can save it but the marvel tag.
arrow is DC though 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom