post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the productive on Yeezus was all over the place. And not in a good way.

Also the lyrics were borderline idiotic to me.

If you say "blah blah blah because _____" and use one word ironically instead of a reason, then you're a nerd and a very corny individual.

Example: "Let's do some bath salts and get in a high speed chase because Florida"

:rolleyes

Right up there in corniness with people who use "slang" from other forums/sites here (BodyBuilding Forums, 4Chan, Reddit if it has vernacular, etc.).

I also still don't understand how one debates the quality of an album. Is that not entirely subjective? If you don't **** with Yeezus and I love it, what are we debating?

Last edited:
I also still don't understand how one debates the quality of an album. Is that not entirely subjective? If you don't **** with Yeezus and I love it, what are we debating?

I disagree entirely.

A ton of different things are subjective. If we all followed this line of thinking we wouldn't have this thread at all.

Just because everyone has a different opinion doesn't mean that we should keep them to ourselves without discussing them.

Also, I'm not trying to sway anyone when I speak my mind. I'm just putting my thoughts out there in the same way that everyone else should.

Tim was actually supposed to be in the middle on that one

Unrustle your jimmies everyone

Prostitution should be legalized, but make it illegal to screen clients.

If you're gonna he a O, be a O.

Lol @ soccer being the most boring

If there isn't a score in the first 5 minutes in baseball/soccer dudes switch the channel automatically

ranking from most to least boring

soccer > hockey > baseball

but i would watch soccer over hockey 10 times out of 10

watching hockey is the worst

If you're a dude walking around with the upper body of a linebacker with legs of a middle school girl :smh: kill yourself you lame,how do you go to the gym so much but be allergic to leg day

I also hate them fat dudes who think they're "buff" because they got a big chest from bench pressing all day, nah you still fat my man

There is no such thing as good hair.. I shake my head when my people use that term..

What you mean?

This might just be a southern thing but I doubt it..
If a black person has curly or straight hair like a white/latin/asian etc. person people call that good hair.
But when you have kinky, nappy or course hair itz considered bad.. Ish makes no sense to me..

If a black person has curly or straight hair like a white/latin/asian etc. person people call that good hair.
But when you have kinky, nappy or course hair itz considered bad.. Ish makes no sense to me..

You got hair like KD hair huh?

Only ***** on earth that has naps fresh off the 1 guard.

Last edited:

Its called self-hate fam . Can't even fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom