post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agents of Shield is eh, but it's getting better. The last episode was the first great one IMO, bit Arrow just has an interesting premise, and that's what really keeps me watching.
Then You've pretty much answered your own question.

And this is maos FIRST season. This should be as good as it gets. The acting is power rangers bad if not worse

What's wrong with Arrow? I think it's a decent show

Loud, gas, or whatever you want to call it, is tricked marijuana made by the government to dumb down the youth. Yes, I smoke it.

These Sprint commercials with Mufasa and Dr. Loomis are horrible.

The pressure the media is putting on Peyton Manning is ridiculous. Not sure how you can't consider him to be GOAT QB.

Straight hair should not be called locks no matter what style. Curl, crinkled, whatever, it's straight hair, not locks.

"He got yall fooled wit them weird voices"

:rofl:

Forgot who said that lol

Mchg is jay worst album.

Last edited:
Also Yeezus> MCHG. MCHG is the most trash **** Jay-Z ever came out with. Only kids that never listened to Jay-Z before WTT likes it.

How's that possible, when FWMYKIGI >>> Yeezus? You are comparing a nothing album to a fairly decent one though. You can figure out which is which.

^No way bro, that song is decent. The worst song on MCHG was the one with Beyoncé and Crown . I could name more but id be naming more than half the album. I admit Yeezus wasn't Kanye's best work but it gets better with time. Oh yea, Oceans and Beach is better was the best on the album in my opinion.

Loud, gas, or whatever you want to call it, is tricked marijuana made by the government to dumb down the youth. Yes, I smoke it.

These Sprint commercials with Mufasa and Dr. Loomis are horrible.

The pressure the media is putting on Peyton Manning is ridiculous. Not sure how you can't consider him to be GOAT QB.

Straight hair should not be called locks no matter what style. Curl, crinkled, whatever, it's straight hair, not locks.

All hair tangles when not combed.

Last edited:
If you say "blah blah blah because _____" and use one word ironically instead of a reason, then you're a nerd and a very corny individual.

Example: "Let's do some bath salts and get in a high speed chase because Florida"

:rolleyes

There is no such thing as good hair.. I shake my head when my people use that term..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom