post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might just be a southern thing but I doubt it..
If a black person has curly or straight hair like a white/latin/asian etc. person people call that good hair.
But when you have kinky, nappy or course hair itz considered bad.. Ish makes no sense to me..

You got hair like KD hair huh?

Only ***** on earth that has naps fresh off the 1 guard.

:lol:

If a black person has curly or straight hair like a white/latin/asian etc. person people call that good hair.
But when you have kinky, nappy or course hair itz considered bad.. Ish makes no sense to me..

All hair is good hair if taken care of.

Recess and Physical Education should be mandatory for all middle schoolers

America caters to overweight people

Instead of calculus, high schoolers should be taught how to their future taxes, balance checkbooks and other useful things

Recess and Physical Education should be mandatory for all middle schoolers

America caters to overweight people

Instead of calculus, high schoolers should be taught how to their future taxes, balance checkbooks and other useful things
if you can figure out calculus balancng your checkbook shouldn't be too hard....thats fine though lets just have more gym class
grin.gif

Actually I don't, my hair is down my back now.. Almost 4 years with locks but I'll let u cook tho..

I'm ****** wit you but all hair COULD be good hair.

Some people don't know hair care.

Like when females used to hot glue tracks to they scalp :x

All hair is good hair if taken care of.
As much as people want to believe this

Some hair is just WAAAAAYYY to coarse.

KD explanation was perfect.

Natural oils, and the juices of african fruits and berries dont cure genetics. 

Last edited:
Yall are ****** sick :x Somebody says Kristen Dunst has an ugly smile and yall proceed to post a pic of her and quote it mad times :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom