post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie's old catalog crushes A LOT of what's funny today.

But on a Chris Tucker sidenote, y'all tryna act like Rush Hour wasn't funny? :rolleyes I still crack up when I watch it.

257jh1d.jpg

Cause its real man, I'm a pimp. Pimpin run in my family.

:lol: one of my all time favorite movies.

Last edited:

But on a Chris Tucker sidenote, y'all tryna act like Rush Hour wasn't funny? :rolleyes I still crack up when I watch it.

:lol: Dude said Jackie Chan is what made it good, c'mon now. And Charlie over Eddie? man you guys have the shortest of memories. Some of these are unpopular because they're downright illogical.

Not me man...I think the first 2 are some of the better buddy cop action flicks out there.

I think age might be a part of it. It's hard to get a read on how old some are here, but if you weren't around or too young for prime Eddie, you might not understand the full impact. 

I think age might be a part of it. It's hard to get a read on how old some are here, but if you weren't around or too young for prime Eddie, you might not understand the full impact. 

:lol: Gotta be, I read dudes argument about how bad white people have it then just said "i'm too old for that argument". Then he said "in my school" and then his thought process (not the thought) made sense.

laugh.gif
Gotta be, I read dudes argument about how bad white people have it then just said "i'm too old for that argument". Then he said "in my school" and then his thought process (not the thought) made sense.
laugh.gif

:lol: Dude said Jackie Chan is what made it good, c'mon now. And Charlie over Eddie? man you guys have the shortest of memories. Some of these are unpopular because they're downright illogical.
all that karate was :pimp:
basically made up for that stupid plot
the movie was funny a lil but mostly trash

Last edited:
While we're talking about Eddie...Trading Places > Coming to America.

Mmmmm... it's close, but I don't agree. I could see how you lean toward Trading Places though. It seemed less polished than Coming to America and Jamie Lee Curtis :evil: :evil: :evil: had me about to break the VCR with the overuse of slow mo/tracking, rewind and pause. :lol:

She was looking too damn sexy when she popped them thangs out. My little heart was having trouble back then.

But what about Boomerang? Come on now. Martin and Eddie together for the first time? That movie is a classic in my book. "Somethings wrong with the twi-ZAAAAAT!" :lol:

Sidenote: how was everyone in the office building black? :rofl: I still laugh, but get that pride at the same time. My people seemed to be more united at that time. *shrugs

Charlie Murphy is funny as hell but in no world is he funnier than Eddie. Straight blasphemous. Charlie is like that funny uncle that tells stories about his life and he'll have you dying. Eddie is a comedy legend. On stage, off stage, in movies, wherever.

Speaking of Eddie.. Harlem Nights > Coming To America

Last edited:
While we're talking about Eddie...Trading Places > Coming to America.

Mmmmm... it's close, but I don't agree. I could see how you lean toward Trading Places though. It seemed less polished than Coming to America and Jamie Lee Curtis :evil: :evil: :evil: had me about to break the VCR with the overuse of slow mo/tracking, rewind and pause. :lol:

She was looking too damn sexy when she popped them thangs out. My little heart was having trouble back then.

But what about Boomerang? Come on now. Martin and Eddie together for the first time? That movie is a classic in my book. "Somethings wrong with the twi-ZAAAAAT!" :lol:

Sidenote: how was everyone in the office building black? :rofl: I still laugh, but get that pride at the same time. My people seemed to be more united at that time. *shrugs
i still think she is soooo sexy to this day

I still say "ha YOU durin" ala Rasputia from time to time. I laughed throughout that movie because we've all known that weak *** dude at one point in life.
laugh.gif
"Oh Norbit, I'm with child."
mean.gif
roll.gif

Moive was dropping game on the slick, it was just wrapped up in goofiness.

EDIT:

Mos Def is still alive though. Those dudes are dead and can't really compete. When they were alive Mos was acting.

Circa da early 90's.

COSBY_MYSTERY_MOVIEPicture_3.JPG

10442_view.jpg
The-Cosby-Mysteries.jpg
I'm talking at their prime times, and yeah ik biggie and pac weren't around long but they weren't that great and they weren't getting better.

I cringe whenever I hear my people refer to white girls as "whitegirl" or "Becky" or white guys as "white boy"(nt censors this when you leave out the space :lol:) Best believe if the tables were turned, there would be maximum rustling

Agree completely. Im black and I always thought the term white boy was condescending. Calling a white girl becky is straight up lame. Where is that even from?

Last edited:
Charlie was on the "Chappelle Show"

Eddie is an SNL legend from 1 season.

Velvet jones >>> all of Charlie Murphy's true Hollywood stories

Damn this is really unpopular. Got kats taking charlie over eddie?

Coming to america>harlem nights> trading places
And I love all three.

Back to rustlin, dark skin black chicks have the best/smoothest skin on the planet.
Kelly rowland and Gabrielle union have amazing skin. :pimp:

Btw those dudes that change a persons name to show their disdain are lame. Lebum? Rapelessburger? Clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom