post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Nah The knicks are my squad only because of Melo :lol:

Matter of fact, Im chillin, watching the game now

Last edited:
Nah. NY been fell off. Unless you got work or money out there, nowadays, people rather live elsewhere.

NY is a tourist attraction. Ya'll are the disneyland of the US. A checkpoint. There's a lot of culture there, but lets be serious. Outside of the people who live there and who are from there, who wants to move there?

I respect ya'll home pride though.

lolwut?

bro me leaving NY and coming to AZ I've learned this.

People who are in college out here would give their left nut to go to NY after they graduate to start their lives.

People from all over the world immigrate to NY. NY is the NUMBER ONE most desirable place for Americans and people abroad to live.

THE ONLY reason people leave NY is because of cost of living or because they want to see what the rest of the nation is like. But nothing compares to home. LA comes close, I love LA, bad ******* beautiful weather, great culture, great food, cool people.

But NY is the greatest place on earth.

NY sucks only thing you guys have( well had sorry) are rappers from the 90's and lots of places to shop. i have never met a person who wants to visit Ny because it looks nice. slum place

NY sucks only thing you guys have( well had sorry) are rappers from the 90's and lots of places to shop. i have never met a person who wants to visit Ny because it looks nice. slum place

When I visited there for the first time, Lower Manhattan was awesome. However, outside of that, I was surprised to see how much of the city was just straight slum and gutter.

Nah. NY been fell off. Unless you got work or money out there, nowadays, people rather live elsewhere.

NY is a tourist attraction. Ya'll are the disneyland of the US. A checkpoint. There's a lot of culture there, but lets be serious. Outside of the people who live there and who are from there, who wants to move there?

I respect ya'll home pride though.

lolwut?

bro me leaving NY and coming to AZ I've learned this.

Never move to Arizona. Even if NY is buns, its nothing compared to the amount of L's I wake up to every morning in Arizona.

Fixed.

one dude ruined the entire state of AZ on NT 
laugh.gif

This beef is hilarious

The best cities in the US are NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, DC

Strong culturally, diverse, important in business, govt and/or medicine, great food and women/nightlife

It comes down to personal preference when looking at weather, COL, what activities you want to do etc

Second tier includes (but not limited to) Miami, Atlanta, Seattle, Boston, SD, Dallas, Houston

Last edited:

When I visited there for the first time, Lower Manhattan was awesome. However, outside of that, I was surprised to see how much of the city was just straight slum and gutter.
I'm convinced yall need tourists guides for the night life. Yall sounding like ya wandered in to the bad parts of da Bronx :smh: :lol:

This beef is hilarious

The best cities in the US are NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, DC

Strong culturally, diverse, important in business and medicine, great food and women.

It comes down to personal preference when looking at weather, COL, what activities you want to do etc

Second tier includes (but not limited to) Miami, Atlanta, Seattle, Boston, SD, Dallas, Houston

I feel like Miami belongs in tier 1 only because of the women.

....only.

NYC, LA,Dallas, Houston,Miami,ATL, Vegas is the only cities that matter in the US, :lol: yall doing too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom